Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? (3290 Views)

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Corper Liason Officer(clo) Recognition Certificate: Any Advantage After NYSC? / I Laminated My School Result And I Heard NYSC Doesn't Accept Laminated Result (2) (3) (4)

I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
i laminated my NYSC certificate, any effect?
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by braine(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
No effect. So far you've made many clear copies before laminating
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by simplex2: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yes.

Whenever you are required to do certificate verification at the federal ministry of education, Abuja for oversea MSc or work, na dia u go know the effect.

Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Since u dint use black plastic sheet abi na wetin dem dey call am self. U r safe for now
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
it really doesn't matter you smart as.s
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by falcon01: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin. see confirm werey
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by gen2briz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sebi the deed as been done.
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by CharlyNick: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anything is Laminatable na
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
For as much as you have confirmed your basic info on the cirtificate. .....no problem,if not it won't be collected if any error is detected....
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by Rogersmith(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
simplex2:
Yes.

Whenever you are required to do certificate verification at the federal ministry of education, Abuja for oversea MSc or work, na dia u go know the effect.
lipsrsealed
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by GentleNaaz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
simplex2:
Yes.

if such need arises, I may head to Abuja for referrence letter from NYSC HQR
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by simplex2: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2015
GentleNaaz:

if such need arises, I may head to Abuja for referrence letter from NYSC HQR

Isn't it better you didn't laminate in the first place?
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
simplex2:

Isn't it better you didn't laminate in the first place?

I laminated to forestall any risk of tear.
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by simplex2: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
GentleNaaz:

I laminated to forestall any risk of tear.

Next time, get a file jacket and store all your documents, Scan and store the softcopies inside your mail box.
Re: I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? by ajasa4link: 1:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerians like to laminate Sha.... Some people will even laminate the money they spend if given opportunity to.
@op I believe u were given nysc magazine while passing out, u could have kept the certificate in the middle of the magazine to reduce any fear of wear and tear, pending the time u get a plastic file for it.
It's not always advisable u scan official certificate like that, else they would've given it to u already laminated.

Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. / Youth. Corper And Soldier Find Love In Ekiti / My LI And Fellow Corpers Want To Kill Me, Akwa Ibom Corper Raise Alarm