Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Best Ten Android Games To Play - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Ten Android Games To Play (9460 Views)

Top 10 Medium Spec PC Games To Play In 2016 / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
serenityaliyu:
yes i downloaded them
unzip them(game files), after u unzip them they should be about 1.8gb + 300mb(total 2.03gb) , then go to this folders in your memory card android>obb, if there is no "obb" folder create it, inside obb create this folder "com.rockstargames.gtasa" then paste the games in(unziped one), then install the game apk..

make sure u have a backup of the game files incase it deletes while trying to install the game apk
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by sodiexkey(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=phrezzz post=39054055]ok so here are my best 10 android games to play.

80days

RealRacing3

Walking Dead season2

The Trace

Assasains creed Identity

The Room

FIFA16

Modern Combat5

Alsphat 8

Batman Arkam
Where I fit download d assassin's Creed identity d link.
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
lekjons:
game of thrones, walking dead, amazing spiderman 2, dead trigger 2, god fire, the sims buildit..

low memory games;
300, frontline commando, resident evil, TNA impact..

u'll find everything in the site.. http://play.mob.org

just search for them with the search box

please I'm a newbie and i'd love to download games from play.mob.org...but i dont know the steps...i mean downloading in cache, moving and extracting. pls I really need ur assistance with steps....please!!!!! anyone??
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vecto:

please I'm a newbie and i'd love to download games from play.mob.org...but i dont know the steps...i mean downloading in cache, moving and extracting. pls I really need ur assistance with steps....please!!!!! anyone??
which game do u want to download?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
lekjons:
which game do u want to download?

thanks bro...Aralon and MC4...can you please explain with steps (probably screenshots??) God bless you...
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Vecto:

thanks bro...Aralon and MC4...can you please explain with steps (probably screenshots??) God bless you...
for MC4

* download the game files and apk
* if the gamefile hasn't been extracted, extract it! (with x-plore or winrar) or any other app
* then go to your file manager open sd card, then open this folder "Android" inside it u'll two folders i.e "data" and "obb", if there is no "obb" folder, create it, then open the "obb" folder, and create this folder "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM", don't make mistake while creating this folder com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM make sure u write the letters correctly, then copy and paste the gamefiles u extracted inside it
* lemme explain again, u have to extract the gamefiles, then copy and paste it inside; sd card>Android>obb>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM>*here*
* install the game apk, then open
* u'll have to switch 'on' your data connection while opening it for the first time..

would have posted screenshots, but my phone's volume buttons ain't working, and the game isn't even on my phone again, i've deleted it for gta sa..

if it still don't play, holla at me..

i haven't play that "Aralon" before..
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
lekjons:
for MC4

* download the game files and apk
* if the gamefile hasn't been extracted, extract it! (with x-plore or winrar) or any other app
* then go to your file manager open sd card, then open this folder "Android" inside it u'll two folders i.e "data" and "obb", if there is no "obb" folder, create it, then open the "obb" folder, and create this folder "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM", don't make mistake while creating this folder com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM make sure u write the letters correctly, then copy and paste the gamefiles u extracted inside it
* lemme explain again, u have to extract the gamefiles, then copy and paste it inside; sd card>Android>obb>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM>*here*
* install the game apk, then open
* u'll have to switch 'on' your data connection while opening it for the first time..

would have posted screenshots, but my phone's volume buttons ain't working, and the game isn't even on my phone again, i've deleted it for gta sa..

if it still don't play, holla at me..

i haven't play that "Aralon" before..

thanks for taking ur time to respond..really appreciate...pls how does one extract the game files in d first place? thats where my only problem is! smiley
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
and most of the games you have on ur phone...did you download them with wifi connection? because i checked the size of the games and its just too large to download through normal data. :/ is there any subscription cheat you know presently that is still working? God bless.....
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vecto:

thanks for taking ur time to respond..really appreciate...pls how does one extract the game files in d first place? thats where my only problem is! smiley
is the game file in '.zip' or '.obb' format? check the end of it's[gamefile] name
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vecto:
and most of the games you have on ur phone...did you download them with wifi connection? because i checked the size of the games and its just too large to download through normal data. :/ is there any subscription cheat you know presently that is still working? God bless.....
i downloaded them with cheat, a few months back..

u can try airtel 1gb@100/3days

or etisalat time-based data bundles, i think it's N15 for 5mins..

but that of airtel is preferable if u network is slow
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
lekjons:
is the game file in '.zip' or '.obb' format? check the end of it's[gamefile] name

I just checked...its in zip format.
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
lekjons:
i downloaded them with cheat, a few months back..

u can try airtel 1gb@100/3days

or etisalat time-based data bundles, i think it's N15 for 5mins..

but that of airtel is preferable if u network is slow

Amazing! i'm using an airtel sim and the network is pretty fast. how do i activate it?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
I'm going to recieve lecture right now bro....I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. God bless!
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vecto:

I just checked...its in zip format.
then download WinRar or X-plore, i also heard ES-FileExplore can do it..

just install any of these^^^ apps, open it, then locate the gamefile, click on it, u'll see "extract", then press 'ok'..

make sure u have enough memory space left oo, on ur sd card(upto 2gb)
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vecto:

Amazing! i'm using an airtel sim and the network is pretty fast. how do i activate it?
*474*4# to activate
*140# to check balance

Note: it's actually for a week but u can only use it on weekends i.e friday, saturday and sunday..

if u activate it today, u won't be able to use it until friday-sunday, and it will expire same time next week..
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
lekjons:
then download WinRar or X-plore, i also heard ES-FileExplore can do it..

just install any of these^^^ apps, open it, then locate the gamefile, click on it, u'll see "extract", then press 'ok'..

make sure u have enough memory space left oo, on ur sd card(upto 2gb)

Thank you brother! i MY sister has the ES file explorer...guess i will have to send it from her phone to mine.... i really appreciate....God bless
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
lekjons:
*474*4# to activate
*140# to check balance

Note: it's actually for a week but u can only use it on weekends i.e friday, saturday and sunday..

if u activate it today, u won't be able to use it until friday-sunday, and it will expire same time next week..

Ok...got it...I owe you one bro smiley
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by lekjons(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vecto:

Thank you brother! i MY sister has the ES file explorer...guess i will have to send it from her phone to mine.... i really appreciate....God bless
u welcome, install it, locate the gamefile(.zip), tap it or press and hold, u'll see 'extract'

goodluck!
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by daphid25(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Zombie Roadkill
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Emeka71(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Candy crush saga.
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
I tried d code..it says am not eligible for the offer @lejkons
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
lekjons:
*474*4# to activate
*140# to check balance

I did it but it didnt work oooo....it says you're not eligible for the offer...why so?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by oshofree400(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
PLS I NEED STRATEGY GAMES WHERE I CAN BUILD HOUSE AND GO TO WAR....YET DOES NOT NEED BE ONLINE ....I HATE ONLINE GAMES.....
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by phrezzz: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
oshofree400:
PLS I NEED STRATEGY GAMES WHERE I CAN BUILD HOUSE AND GO TO WAR....YET DOES NOT NEED BE ONLINE ....I HATE ONLINE GAMES.....
Call of duty Strike team
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by bigiyaro(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
phrezzz:
Call of duty Strike team
pls how do I bypass the license verification for modern combat 4?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by pikapizy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is what I saw in my bid to download asphalt 8 ...which do I choose please

Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by parrotibaba(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guys who has succeeded in installing both need for speed no limits and real racing 3?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by sodiexkey(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2015
phrezzz:
ok so here are my best 10 android games to play.

80days

RealRacing3

Walking Dead season2

The Trace

Assasains creed Identity

The Room

FIFA16

Modern Combat5

Alsphat 8

Batman Arkam Origins

add yours
the
How can I play mc5 blackout multi-player, ND av a squad.
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by sodiexkey(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mine are Gta sa Bladeslinger Amazing spider man2 God fire Six guns Assassin's Creed pirate Dead trigger2 and many more

1 Like

Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by parrotibaba(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Guys any idea how to fix bruce lee dragon warrior black screen problem?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Mckandre(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
U guys should try out THE WAR OF MINE its a nice 2d role playing game. check out the rating on playstore,checking the rating in games is another way of knowing interesting ones, no matter how wacky it might look but it will totally worth it. Games from 4.3 upwards is meat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Or Preorder PS5 | Playstation 5 Games | Consoles (simplygames.com.ng) / So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? / Any Link To Download Fifa 16 Android English Commentary File?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.