Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai (3573 Views)

"Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by kachonline: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
It’s not information that a whole lot of women go away Nigeria and land within the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for unlawful companies like prostitution.

These women have all of it going for them, blinking financial institution accounts, good homes and flashy automobiles, because of the lads who’re busy servicing their our bodies for cash.

Two months visa is what these women acquire first earlier than they will safe lodging after which delay their keep within the nation.

Don’t be deceived that everybody right here is descent as a result of you might be shocked to your bone marrow at what a few of these ladies make use of Certainly one of customer was surprised to see what was occurring and requested: “What’s happening right here?” The reply from the smiling entrance desk particular person was: “They’re out of your nation, Nigeria. They’re our friends.

See these girls, they pair themselves in a room, some even keep three in a room. So, in case you wish to lower your expenses, you’ll be able to pair with any of them!” One of many Nigerian girls mentioned: “Issues will not be as simple as they was once once I began this enterprise. CONTINUE TO READ AND SEE PHOTOS >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/shocking-see-what-some-respected.html

1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by pet4ril(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
What shocked shocked
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by stevealibi: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
I beg 2 ask if d age restrictions on unmarried plp below 40 stands against dos who still wish 2 visit UAE! I need more clerifications
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by sangga(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=kachonline post=39058160]It’s not information that a whole lot of women go away Nigeria and land within the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for unlawful companies like prostitution.

These women have all of it going for them, blinking financial institution accounts, good homes and flashy automobiles, because of the lads who’re busy servicing their our bodies for cash.

Two months visa is what these women acquire first earlier than they will safe lodging after which delay their keep within the nation.

Don’t be deceived that everybody right here is descent as a result of you might be shocked to your bone marrow at what a few of these ladies make use of Certainly one of customer was surprised to see what was occurring and requested: “What’s happening right here?” The reply from the smiling entrance desk particular person was: “They’re out of your nation, Nigeria. They’re our friends.

See these girls, they pair themselves in a room, some even keep three in a room. So, in case you wish to lower your expenses, you’ll be able to pair with any of them!” One of many Nigerian girls mentioned: “Issues will not be as simple as they was once once I began this enterprise. name u sabi
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Adaezeagu(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Amebo123: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please who can interpret the write up for me.

The English is something else

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by teepsee(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't even understand what you said in those write up. Mtchweee

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Les: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice!! That's if I understood the grammar.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Blackfire(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Les:
Nice!! That's if I understood the grammar.

where ve u been?.

I ve been looking for u
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2015
undecided dis ur English strong oo

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Les: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Blackfire:

where ve u been?.

I ve been looking for u
been with God for some months now.
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by NOBODYY: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Old Article

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by BigJakie: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
NOBODYY:
Old Article

Oga please how old... Was it written before the invention of punctuation marks because I don't even understand it.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by NOBODYY: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
BigJakie:

Oga please how old... Was it written before the invention of punctuation marks because I don't even understand it.
The Lame blogger was trying to re-form the article into his own words
Na there he con start to blow grammar cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Blackfire(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Les:
been with God for some months now.
hope no problem?.... Anyway i can help out?
Re: SHOCKING!! See What Some Respected Nigerian Ladies Do In Dubai by Les: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Blackfire:

hope no problem?.... Anyway i can help out?
lol, no thanks..but you funny o

(1) (Reply)

See Dr Sid Reply To A Fan That Asked About His Own Record Label / Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Looked Super Stylish At The Pinkies Foundation Event / These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.