Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,188 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Help.... Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help.... Advice Needed (442 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help/advice / Help!!!!!! Advice Needed / Please Help Advice A Confused And Frustrated Uni Aspirant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help.... Advice Needed by chokozcfs(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
I just got admission to study education and mathematics at uniben.... it wasn't my choice tho.... I wanted mechanical engineering.... Now Education and mathematics is in the faculty of education, would it be possible to change from it to the faculty of engineering?
Should I accept the course?
Should I take jamb next year?
I'm confused
Re: Help.... Advice Needed by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Brother you and i have the same problem,different course doe but i was given educational management instead of accounting
Re: Help.... Advice Needed by MrTips: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
chokozcfs:
I just got admission to study education and mathematics at uniben.... it wasn't my choice tho.... I wanted mechanical engineering.... Now Education and mathematics is in the faculty of education, would it be possible to change from it to the faculty of engineering?
Should I accept the course?
Should I take jamb next year?
I'm confused
Only you knows yourself and your condition best, just make sure you consider so many things before making your final decision. If you can't compromise with the course offered, then wait for another year. Perhaps you might want to consider all the time you've spent waiting and struggling for the admission. God knows ßest. May God Help.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Already Have Said NF Amber Heard Sex. / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don’t Know About / Remember Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.