Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer (2728 Views)

How Does Western Union Money Transfer Work In Nigeria? / Help With Weekend Jobs In Magodo-shangisha-ketu Axis / How To Receive Western Union Money Through Gtbank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Jeel: 1:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello,pls I intend sending money to a client abroad this weekend via Western Union. Pls is there any way I can do it since banks are closed for the weekend.
Your help will be truly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by drmikeadams(m): 2:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeel:
Hello,pls I intend sending money to a client abroad this weekend via Western Union. Pls is there any way I can do it since banks are closed for the weekend.
Some banks work on Saturday ...maybe 10am to 12 noon or so in Lagos..just look around..
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Who is the reciever?You better becareful of dealing with scammer.Untraceable payment mode is dangeriou for you.
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Caracta(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jeel:

Some banks work on Saturdays but I guess it's late already. Wait till Monday or simply use Paypal if you have one.
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Caracta(f): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Are you for real?Nigeria dont send money abroad through western union talkless of weekend meawhile who is that reciever?You better becareful of dealing with scammer.Untraceable payment mode is dangeriou for you.Paly wish up ooo...jara e.

Smh. You should wake up. Sending money abroad happens in Nigeria. Don't mislead people.
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caracta:

Smh. You should wake up. Sending money abroad happens in Nigeria. Don't mislead people.
You mean through western union?
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Caracta(f): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mrcdorv:
You mean through western union?

Yes. And PayPal. Even Moneygram.
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caracta:

Yes. And PayPal. Even Moneygram.
Yes i just do my findings now i will modify my post....but dont you think it risk to send money abroad through WU especialy to somebody you havent done biz with.
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mrcdorv:
dont you think it risk to send money abroad through WU especialy to somebody you havent done biz with.

Business starts one day!

1 Like

Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Caracta(f): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Yes i just do my findings now i will modify my post....but dont you think it risk to send money abroad through WU especialy to somebody you havent done biz with.

The OP said a client. Besides, it is not my place to determine or 'think' if it is risky or not. He asked a question on Western Union. He didn't ask for advise.

Nigerians send money abroad everyday...to friends, lovers, parents, children, clients, etc.
Re: Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caracta:

The OP said a client. Besides, it is not my place to determine or 'think' if it is risky or not. He asked a question on Western Union. He didn't ask for advise.

Nigerians send money abroad everyday...to friends, lovers, parents, children, clients, etc.
ok big up

(1) (Reply)

Starfiview | Nationwide Starlink Reseller & Installation Services (MAIN THREAD) / Where can I get custom made wristbands? / Tin Ore Mining In Nasarawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.