Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri (628 Views)

Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by love2nicee: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2015
news

The picture of dance-hall singer, Cynthia Morgan, said to be smoking a cigar while having a baby with her has began to create various controversies which might lead to an unhealthy rivalry among friends.

Recently, actress, Caroline Danjuma, had criticized the picture which has gone viral stating that it was wrong for her to have smoked while having a kid around her thereby calling on health officials to look into the matter.

For fellow actress, Ruth Kadiri, those criticizing the singer lack understanding and do not under what illustration is all about.

Ruth defending Cynthia Morgan, stated that “let those who have nothing nice to say shut the hell up. He who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Why can’t people understand this is an illustration that depicts Good and Bad.”

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/those-attacking-cynthia-morgan-lacks-knowledge-ruth-kadiri-says.html

Re: Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by angelTI(f): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Who is this mgbeke-feeling-funky Ruth undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2015
See dis Ruth that 'act Morgan calls art' sort of lacks creativity. How we for take know without explanation. Make she beta go dey beg for nollywood roles, cos I never still know am. She dey even insult ppl.
Re: Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by Babe2sure(f): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2015
You are the one that should shut the fvck up in this case. The both of you are like blind leading the blind. People criticise her for her wrongdoing, if you are truly knowledgeable, you will scold her in the closet as a friend, rather that showing your stupidity more by defending the indefensible.

As for Cynthia, I believe she did the bad illustration intentionally. She knows quite well it will generate controversy. She knows that is not acceptable here. She is just an attention seeker.
Re: Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by Okworigeorge(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Noted
Re: Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by dhoryn(f): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
I don't know them and they don't know me.
Re: Those Attacking Cynthia Morgan Lacks Knowledge - Ruth Kadiri by ilovebitches(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Who's this b!tch sef??

(1) (Reply)

My Pain, My Joy As An Actor – Tony Umez Narrates / Really Pretty! Chidinma Looking Stunning On Her Sunday Outfit / Wow, Badoo! Olamide Selfies With Two Pilots On Arriving Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.