Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,837 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (38941 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by tartarus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
d question I keep asking is why do girls like walking at night when they know they are more prone to danger than boys...

sometimes I feel girls contribute to their predicament

No! The streets are safe for men but not for women abi?? When did it become a crime to have a vagina??

Instead of u blaming women blame the idiots that have cocks and can't control them! Nonsense angry

Reasons why I support feminism.. See this one saying a woman is at fault when she gets raped by walking at night.

U belong in Saudi Arabia angry

5 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by managermahmud: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I hope one day if(God forbid), an incident like this happens to your daughter, you first ask her what she was wearing before severely dealing with the rapîsts. smiley

I don't intend to reply those quoting me, but I've decided to reply you so as to educate u and to reshape ur daft way of understanding.
I said The alarming Cause (Not the sole cause) meaning to say, 90% of rape case is as a result of indecent dressing.
Am still wondering how you and those morons who quoted me do understand things in d class of learning
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by jornie(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
melzabull:
suffersticated rapists_

yolowbas are cursed- fayemi
No i think you are...just saying #okbye

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by managermahmud: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Thank you
God bless you jare for understanding
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
otiigba1:
so females should not walk the streets a certain times to avoid been raped?
u can advice dem to continue then...even I don't like keeping late..it is not only rape that can befell someone at nite ok
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
tartarus:

No! The streets are safe for men but not for women abi?? When did it become a crime to have a vagina??

Instead of u blaming women blame the idiots that have cocks and can't control them! Nonsense angry

Reasons why I support feminism.. See this one saying a woman is at fault when she gets raped by walking at night.

U belong in Saudi Arabia angry
people take precaution to safe guide themselves but if u feel it is not necessarily., let them continue
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by doublex: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
oh gosh,am so sorry sister.being raped is one of the worst fears of a person,epecially female since it happens most to us

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
u can advice dem to continue then...even I don't like keeping late..it is not only rape that can befell someone at nite ok
No, not only rape, but the topic is about rape and if a female happens to out at night for no fault of her own i guess she should expect to get raped right?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by lyttmarine: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
pet4ril:
what is true talk there Only a rapist will say that or find an element of truth in what he said angry
you are one of them that seduce men of God thatz why u are not happy with my comment Truth is bitter.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

I don't intend to reply those quoting me, but I've decided to reply you so as to educate u and to reshape ur daft way of understanding.
I said The alarming Cause (Not the sole cause) meaning to say, 90% of rape case is as a result of indecent dressing.
Am still wondering how you and those morons who quoted me do understand things in d class of learning

The only reason you have no reply to people mentioning you is because you have nothing meaningful to utter.

I read what you said the first time. You said indecent dressing causes rape, whether solely or alarmingly, nobody cares. You also said "Men are moved by what they see."
That's what you said.
Now this is the interpretation for that piece of garbage: "My natural state is a rapîst, so please don't wear what will trigger the beast in me. I am so uncivilized that a certain dress code needs to be maintained so that maybe, just maybe, I won't rapè you."

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
otiigba1:
No, not only rape, but the topic is about rape and if a female happens to out at night for no fault of her own i guess she should expect to get raped right?
dat no fault of her own can mainly be applicable to job which I know lagos for but when comes to shopping .,, church., market etc., it is either she go to these places when there is still daylight or she move with more individuals
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by PerlaNera: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley

There's no justification to this acts. Wearing mini clothes or going naked is no excuse for rape. Women have full rights and authority over their bodies. You go to the beaches in Europe and advanced regions where everyone is treated as a human being and you see everyone naked or rather in bikinis but nothing happens. Rapers have no respect for themselves neither for others. Unfortunately, in Africa we have unfortunate governments.

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
neocortex:

Very dumb comment from you.
A raped deeper life lady will likely not go to the police just to protect her image and
that of her family.
If you don't live in a cave, you will know that even fully covered nuns are not exempted from
rape.

All girls /transgendered /haemaprodyte should dress decently.... a word is enough for the wise......most boys/rapists/pervets are moved by punaa..... cry
neocortex:

Very dumb comment from you.
A raped deeper life lady will likely not go to the police just to protect her image and
that of her family.
If you don't live in a cave, you will know that even fully covered nuns are not exempted from
rape.

All girls /transgendered /haemaprodyte should dress decently.... a word is enough for the wise......most boys/rapists/pervets are moved by punaa.....
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by sabi99(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sorry girl, God will help u to pull through,........one of dem na Ronaldo.....Ronaldo don suffer.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Lashaka: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nawa 4 dis country ooo
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by godman01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
na wa o rape cases everywhere .. but if she knows the guys it should be easier for the police to arrest them nau..nigerian police tho
You read physics?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by banio: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
madridguy:
The federal government should declared every cult group as a terrorist group. Enough of all this street madness. I hope the police get them soon and move them to inbox as soon as possible.

True talk. Cult members shud be exterminated by the government. But government is the biggest cult-lol
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Cityguy: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't want to believe the prison system in Nigeria reforms anybody. Most people who come out re-offend. We need to know that what takes them to prison often is not amenable to those jail terms. The earlier we recognise that this place can't hold us all together, the better for us. Death penalty for some crimes still needs to be upheld.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by blessyn01: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Too bad sad
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by DzTzl(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
d question I keep asking is why do girls like walking at night when they know they are more prone to danger than boys...

sometimes I feel girls contribute to their predicament
walking at night u say? 8pm?? What if she was working and dre was traffic?? but its no excuse for rape, I pray d Lord gives her strength to overcome the mental damage done to her
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
The last time you check where?
In your house or in the actual society where children are raped and decently dressed people everyday?

That you have 27 likes with this post and some shares shows we have a big ideological problem on our hands. So according to you men are beasts who have no self control? You're an ediot for even implying that.

managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Thank you my broda am not in support of rapist but like you said you will never hear dat a deeper life sister or an Hijabiya sisters are been raped, no it will never happen bkoz de do dress properly nd it is said "you will be address the way you dress"
M0ron.

People in hijab don't get raped?

What manner of imbecility is this?

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by prettytasha(f): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
godman01:

You read physics?
yh
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by godman01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
pretty tasha:
yh
That's nice. I read physics too. Which school did you finish from?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by montezz(f): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
cococandy:
In your house or in the actual society where children are raped and decently dressed people everyday?

That you have 27 likes with this post and some shares shows we have a big ideological problem on our hands. So according to you men are beasts who have no self control? You're an ediot for even implying that.

i tire for dem ooo.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by managermahmud: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
cococandy:

I actually intend not to reply all d idyots quoting me, but am actually replying you ma cos your styupidity of high degree. And if we decide to allow your types in d society without cautioning u ppl, its just a matter of time, d styupidity virus in u will affect innocent ppl.
Back to d topic:
Apparently, u are a perpetual repeater while u were in school cos simple sentence u can't understand.
What I actually said was "the alarming cause" and not "the sole cause" that is to say, there are other causes of rape but the major cause is indecent dressing. I don't knw if am speaking sense into ur daft brain ma?
Nxt time pls, before u misconstrue ones statement, take the statement to an educated person for proper interpretation pls. Mayb ur husbandsmiley
U'll thank me later for this piece of advice. Take care smiley
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2015
You're an ediot.

Alarming cause indeed grin

Yet everyday more people who get raped are kids and decently dressed people. Only in the research conducted by you is indecent dressing the 'alarming cause' of rape.
managermahmud:

I actually intend not to reply all d idyots quoting me, but am actually replying you ma cos your styupidity of high degree. And if we decide to allow your types in d society without cautioning u ppl, its just a matter of time, d styupidity virus in u will affect innocent ppl.
Back to d topic:
Apparently, u are a perpetual repeater while u were in school cos simple sentence u can't understand.
What I actually said was "the alarming cause" and not "the sole cause" that is to say, there are other causes of rape but the major cause is indecent dressing. I don't knw if am speaking sense into ur daft brain ma?
Nxt time pls, before u misconstrue ones statement, take the statement to an educated person for proper interpretation pls. Mayb ur husbandsmiley
U'll thank me later for this piece of advice. Take care smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.