Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (38939 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see
how about their threat to teach her a lesson for dating a rival cultist? undecided

In getting wisdom get understanding undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
madridguy:
The federal government should declared every cult group as a terrorist group. Enough of all this street madness. I hope the police get them soon and move them to inbox as soon as possible.
hence the need for state police
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Rapture4real:

You are very very correct

U and that managermahmud dey sick o grin
So all these little babies that was raped were all wearing skinpies?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by sage2(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
na wa o rape cases everywhere .. but if she knows the guys it should be easier for the police to arrest them nau..nigerian police tho

Hi Tasha. I am always impressed by girls in tech. I would like to know more about your programmig expertise, let's say langauge, framework, platfoform etc.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by cristweeezy(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by victorazy(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2015
sage2:

Hi Tasha. I am always impressed by girls in tech. I would like to know more about your programmig expertise, let's say langauge, framework, platfoform etc.

This oga don dey find his own missing rib grin
Oga here is not twitter where is hapening grin
Anyway! Good move.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Please lecture it well. It's too foolish
NifemiOlu:

What about babies being raped? You've not heard that too?
Go read about the Psychology of rape, it has nothing to do sexual enjoyment. It's about power, dominance and pain infliction.
So, it's only men who rape? Women rape men too. Can we now suggest that men walk with boxer shorts and revealing underwear that make them vulnerable to .rape? No.

6 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2015
NifemiOlu:

What about babies being raped? You've not heard that too?
Go read about the Psychology of rape, it has nothing to do sexual enjoyment. It's about power, dominance and pain infliction.
So, it's only men who rape? Women rape men too. Can we now suggest that men walk with boxer shorts and revealing underwear that make them vulnerable to .rape? No.
most people don't know that rape is a sexual dyfuntion just like Zoophilia, masochism, and the rest of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by seunoni34(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
applord:
grin

YOLOBAD cheesy

Always showcasing their god given Talents.
ERANKO NI E!!
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2015
olutunde12:

Well your view might not be popular, but it is the truth. In year 2000, I was among a group of boys, University students, going for a progaramme around 8:30pm in a very notorious place. Even we were kind of afraid as we moved. Then we met a girl alone walking towards us. In fact we had to chase her back like a kid. She was doing like a wet chick. I only pited her CG if we were "those guys".
just imagine.. if she fell prey to rapists., she will start lamenting...some girls can be annoying d way dey carry out their activities

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Not again!!!

The incessant rate of rape these days seem alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by kings49(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Two rounds each?? hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by feyilag(f): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley
bros dat's a very wrong thing 2 say& its a bad mentality!!! no girl shld b raped because of her dressing,its her body,she can dress as she lyks!! dat dsnt give a man d right 2 rape her!!!it shld neva b d rape victim's fault.its d demonic rapists dat shld b @ fault all d tym 4 their lack of self control&animalistic behaviours!!! I 8 d word rape&i 8 talks lyk dis!!!who says"deeper life sisters"av not been raped b4? most victims dnt speak out niccur!are u trying 2 say children are raped because dey dress indecently? I get ur point but dis is not a gud way 2 pass d msg across!! all rapists shld b castrated!!! say no 2 rape#its never ur fault u were raped!!! #speak out#dnt let d criminals go scotfree!!!
n/b: I am not encouraging indecent dressing,its not ryt 2 dress indecently,u can look gud& stil b decent.pls let's try 2 attend rape prevention classes/seminars but know dat it's never d victim's fault!!!

3 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by movmentish(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley
so because u are hungry and I cook a nice meal u must chop Abi, bros coz u can't control yourself you decide to appropriate the blame on d female folks.... I think you are a rapist or a potential one.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Collinsiweadi(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
What is our legislature doing. Law should be made Dat anyone convicted to rap should be hag using his manhood... And also commercial sex worker should make dey goods cheaper.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Weak men doing evil things. They should be castrated!
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by mickeymimi: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Being a victim of any kind of crime can be frightening and upsetting. However, rape and sexual assault are particularly distressing crimes for the victim and the effects can last for a long time.

If a girl wears skimpy clothes, mini skirt, expose her cleaves and hot legs DOES NOT give any man the right to touch or rape her. There is no crime in admiring her and moving on if you like.

What if those men are at the swimming pool , beaches or in a video shoot where the ladies are in their bikinis, will they rape the ladies?

If their kongi is malfunctioning they need to see a doctor

those guys should be jailed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by 400billionman: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2015
God please judge all rapists.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

I hope one day if(God forbid), an incident like this happens to your daughter, you first ask her what she was wearing before severely dealing with the rapîsts. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

I dnt insult people bt u seriously push me,did rape begin whn women started wearing "skimpy clothes"?

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

Really, did you hear that a 2 year old toddler was Gang Raped in India this past week, also a 5 year old, both gang raped and are in serious condition. Since you claim men are moved by what they see, then tell us what moved these men in a 2 and 5 year olds bodies! Their skimpy dresses SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2015
OkeEsibe:
I hope xay dem do doggy grin

This is what happens when you were sleeping during evolution and all the human brains finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by abimic(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
d question I keep asking is why do girls like walking at night when they know they are more prone to danger than boys...

sometimes I feel girls contribute to their predicament
Even though I hate night walks, it's dangerous for both men and women alike, but circumstances sometimes warrant we walk at night especially when coming from work late and traffic jam in Lagos is really bad that, if it rains, u can't escape taking more time to get to your destination. The things that could deter rapists are, what punishments are meted out on them? Do they escape their escapade and never brought to book? Except those are reviewed, rape cases could b on the increase. Sending them to one useless jail they're already used to isn't enough, one thing is, rape cases are perpetrated more at night or very early in the morning and desolate places. I've got a female friend that gets home 11pm after work from the island because she stays far from work even though willing to relocate closer to work. The thing is, circumstances do warrant night walk, like job, church and some other things but the most important is, know where u go as a lady to not fall a victim of quiet environment and urchins lurking all places.

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by ikombe: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
na wa o rape cases everywhere .. but if she knows the guys it should be easier for the police to arrest them nau..nigerian police tho
the last place you would want to place your hopes on is the nigeria police sad
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by cruzyteejay(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Guess av said it all

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by trapQ: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2015
that is rarely ever a cause of rape. who carried out the survey?? you?? you're then only one saying trash here.
do you how rampant rape is in Islamic countries where women cover their eyes, nose and mouth?? pls say what you know.

only perverted men rape women. and besides many victims underaged girls who were raped by their uncles or relatives. in such cases would you say??

stop excusing rape by saying men are moved by what they see. fallacy.
managermahmud:

3 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by abimic(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Oktoberfest:

I dnt insult people bt u seriously push me,did rape begin whn women started wearing "skimpy clothes"?
One would wonder y then haven't our female musicians suffered from rape as they put on all forms of skimpy dresses and some even go braless. Don't mind him, dressing is no yardstick to measure y girls are raped, it's just the bad spirit in the rapists as a result of idleness and useless thoughts that triggers their crazy devious actions.

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:

This is what happens when you were sleeping during evolution and all the human brains finished.

I was onli joking sad
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Tolatutu: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

That's a lie, I know of a deeper life lady that was raped when she was going home on her way back from Church. From Church for that matter so you can imagine how decently she dressed. Many times rape is a crime of oppourtunity, a rapist will simply lurk around and wait for the first unlucky lady to pass that way.It doesn't matter what she wearing , that is why you have so much rape even in countries that follow strict religious rules and dressing. India has the worst rape cases even in the Muslim parts where the women are all covered up. That shows that it's no about clothes

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2015
OkeEsibe:

I was onli joking sad

Rape is too sensitive a topic to joke around with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.