Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers (33068 Views)

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by olokfor: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lKxNxNAtZFw/ViHrpw1Jt-I/AAAAAAABHNA/OVnlCXNej08/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
This incident happened yesterday at Ogbogu community, Onlega LGA, Rivers State. An eyewitness gave the account of the tragedy thus: "Yesterday this man laying down here lifeless went to break into someone's shop without knowing that the person had wired his whole store with electricity, he succeeded in entering the shop but was immediately caught by the trap and that was his end.".....R.I.P to him.....

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-man-gets-electrocuted-while.html

cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
May God forgive him.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by prospero5(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
so thieves no dey wear shirt again?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Mega2010(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Oh dear,soo sorry you have to leave this way,it may be his first time though or maybe it's his hubby,Na human being you be so make I say rest in peace sha......them Don too steal from the shop owner, I no blame am sha, thieves can send people to their early grave..
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Abugab(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2015
The perfect thief!
He has stolen his death which serves him right.
Hard work pays, laziness breeds death.....

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Chanchit: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2015
He died in active service,he deserves an heroic burial.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by midolian(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2015
prospero5:
so thieves no dey wear shirt again?
Na the shock comot hin cloth

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by njideoby(f): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
You see your life? A fly that does not give heed to warnings follows the corpse to the grave.
Only if he had listened to his Mama & Pastors/Imans!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by JewelRegi(f): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
99 days for d thief, one day for d owner of d shop. Maybe they have been stealing frm that shop always and the owner have to set this trap.

R.I.P may God forgive u

But if our young men continue to die like this who will the young women marry?

#justasking

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by abe4kom: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Smart shop owner

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by ADULTBASE(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
angry The shop owner go be like: Alldays are for the thieves,a day is for the owner!! God of papa Adeboye don catch you! RIPP!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by ADULTBASE(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
KINI Un o fi ole se laye timowa!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Young03(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
like seriously?
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
JewelRegi:
99 days for d thief, one day for d owner of d shop. Maybe they have been stealing frm that shop always and the owner have to set this trap.

R.I.P may God forgive u

#justasking

Penurious kleptomaniacs like him do not deserve to _copulate or, worse still, sire offsprings of theirs. Eugenics is allowed in this case.⚡

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by funlord(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
cool
_FUCK HIM and this story!!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by nnachukz(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
When your cup don finally full, na so devil go direct you to where you go quench.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Richie0974: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Wasted life... Anyways RIP
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Sijo01(f): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks to nemesis

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Joeace3000(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
dead

Straight road to hell

Moral: Work hard for money, don't steal it

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by kullozone(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Hehe!

Bad shop owner. He must've suffered alot from thieves.
Dunno if I should type R.i.p
Well, R. I. P sha.
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by jnrbayano(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
I can't find the usual lines in his joints drawn by the heavy current that flowed through his body.

This is not real to me therefore it didn't happen.

Besides, were is his shirt?

What current capacity did the store keeper surround his shop with?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Empress2014(f): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
undecidedserves him right
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by jamex93(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
too bad
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Intendy: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Make the shop owner come go help lay siege for boko boys.
But too bad for the thieves

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by ZYZZA: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
All the blame is One buhari
The promised us better life

#IHATEAPC #BROOMWAVINGDEMONDS #IREFUSETOBEAZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by shekone(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
He couldnt wait for Jesus to come he wanted to meet him quick.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by kayguy2(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Make e go Rest
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by slimpoppa(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Eiya. Go and steal no more.
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by cardoctor(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Everyday for the thief. one day for the owner.
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by djWALE(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Yhu see...stealing leads him to early grave...i pray God wld provide our daily bread for us...AMEN
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
JewelRegi:

R.I.P may God forgive u

#justasking
shocked are you for real grin
It's too early to laff this much oooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Sell A Human Hand For N5k – Cultists Arrested Alongside A Traditional Ruler / Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo / Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.