Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) (33071 Views)

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
A woman identified as Sekinat Adesanya, has been killed by suspected robbers in Ogun state.

The incident happened around Moro community, close to Odokekere, in the Sagamu Local Government Area of the state at about 5:30 am on Saturday, November 13.

According to Witness, the deceased was on her way to join in the preparation for a family member’s wedding ceremony when two hoodlums attacked her.

The hoodlums slit her throat with knife, dispossessed her of her phone and other valuables and fled on a motorcycle.

Residents, who heard Sekinat’s scream for help during the scuffle rushed to her aid and found her in a pool of blood.

Sekinat’s husband, Isa, a car programmer, said that she died shortly after the attack.

He urged the police to conduct a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding his wife’s death and bring the suspects to book.

"On Saturday, we were both at home when she left around 5.06am for the house belonging to my dad’s younger brother. The house is just five buildings from our residence, and she went there because family members were cooking there in preparation for a wedding ceremony," the widower narrated.

“She just finished bathing the children and observed the morning Solat (prayer) when she left. We planned to quickly finish the cooking so we could leave home early because the ceremony was at Egbeda. I was the one that locked the door when she left. I was having my bath when I heard people calling my attention to what happened to my wife.

"When I got there, I saw that the people who attacked my wife used a knife to slit her throat. She was already dead, but we rushed her to the Tender Hospital, where she was declared dead.

"Those responsible for the attack stole my wife’s property including her phone. The people who rushed to my wife’s rescue during the attack saw the two hoodlums who attacked her. We buried her on the same day.”

A community leader, Kayode Adegoke, while lamenting the insecurity in the area, said the case was reported at the Ogijo Police Station.

"Security in Moro community is very porous because the community is between Lagos and Ogun states. We have been neglected. Hoodlums who perpetrated crimes in Lagos and Ogun states and were declared wanted are relocating to our community to cause trouble. In broad daylight, they rob people of their valuables and traders in the community are now scared of doing business. They attack people going to work in the morning and returning home late at night. We want security in our community.” he said.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident said they discovered that the victim was killed when the family requested a police extract to facilitate her burial.

"It was when the Ogijo Divisional Police Officer demanded to know the circumstances surrounding the victim’s death and detailed men to the scene of the attack that we discovered that she was attacked by suspects who stabbed her in the neck as against the report that she was shot," she stated.

"The DPO told the family to hold the burial so a post-mortem could be carried out on the corpse for proper investigation. But the family members insisted that they need to fulfil her burial rites as a Muslim. Notwithstanding, the police have commenced an investigation and we will get to the root of the matter.” she added.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/suspected-robbers-stab-woman-to-death-in-ogun.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
See how they wasted her life.
When they are caught, they will start begging to be spared.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Candidlady: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
RiP Sister!!
after bathing the children and prayer(solat)
you pray you die, you dont pray you die. Ijust dont understand over to you elder righteousness2

bros explorers can you in anyway take a lil time out from your banana/plantain island dealings, help us with some crazy documentations of unsolved murders in nigeria?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady:
RiP Sister!!

you pray you die, you dont pray you die. Ijust dont understand over to you elder righteousness2

bros explorers can you in anyway take a lil time out from your banana/plantain island dealings, help us with some crazy documentations of unsolved murders in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Explorers:

grin

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by danny56: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
RIP to the dead....

Pls everyone until God visit Nigeria with judgement, don't drag with armed robbers over gadgets, your life is far precious and valuable. Please stay safe! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Shiiit

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by BKayy: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
But if they were apprehended and dealt with accordingly by the youths around some crime sympathisers here will start forming motivational speakers asking why "were they not sent to the right authorities"

Once you get angry when a criminal is being dealt with, you are a crime sympathiser and 85% of Nairalanders fall in this category

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ogun State is gone. 2 days rape fest plus this again? Then come add ritual killings.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by inoki247: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
if dem run the robber Jungle justice now people go dey pity him nd na him dey kill person so....

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by sylva1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
The level of the insecurity in this country is really alarming right now. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by tobienyn(f): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
"Those responsible for the attack stole my wife’s property including her phone. The people who rushed to my wife’s rescue during the attack saw the two hoodlums who attacked her. We buried her on the same day.”

people are wicked
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Brimstone77: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
embarassedF

Sad..

Afonja criminals on rampage..

This is what you get when you breed and empower agberos..

May her soul rest in peace!

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is quite pathetic
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Godons1: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is the hand work of IPOB bandits. Them don carry their criminal activities enter West.

RIP to the death.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
People against jungle justice what do you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Bigpapi: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
post=107705714:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/suspected-robbers-stab-woman-to-death-in-ogun.html

Shebi una don kill her now because of phone
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerians are not supposed to go to hell fire again after judgement... Honestly we have served our hell terms in this mumu country embarassed..

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Seriously? If you want to steal why don't you just do that and leave her in peace?

I mean how do you sleep well at night knowing you took someone else's life...
Humans living like animals, I pray the stabber meets not only his waterloo but also his fireloo before this year runs out

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by tradepunter: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sad
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by McOluOmo: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bahd Creations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Branson001: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Say No to Crime
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
RIP to the dead.
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Nackzy: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
This period again R.I.P perhaps your country failed you
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Andyvilly: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Am not holding brief for anyone but this will be the norm for now even to generations unborn, what is really wrong is our mindsets, if not the cycle will continue, irrespective of your cultural inclination, but we are all still in a fools paradise and are very comfortable with it.
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Olam09(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ah.. e no fit pass Cc: seanwilliam work oo..
Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Afonjas never disappoint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by Cmexy: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Uninvited disaster!

Mmadu kaa na ayaaa!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
God rain his wrath upon those against jungle justice. If these animals kill because of phone and stuffs not with much value, walahi if caught, they should be given the jungle treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers / Anti-cult Group Member Killed In Poly Ibadan (Photos) / ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.