Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram''; Buhari Gives Conditions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram''; Buhari Gives Conditions (333 Views)

President Buhari Gives Out #1million Worth Of Recharge Cards In Support Of Efe / ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group / I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram''; Buhari Gives Conditions by folakesdiary: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said he was willing to negotiate with the Boko Haram, if the group can provide him with enough proof that the kidnapped Chibok school girls are alive and well.

Buhari, who made the pledge while speaking to Al Jazeera English’s Mehdi Hasan in a wide-ranging and exclusive interview, also vowed to defeat Boko Haram by December.

“They (Boko Haram) have to prove to us that they (Chibok grils) are alive; they are well; and then we can negotiate with them,” President Buhari said.
He added: “We said it and we meant it. If we are satisfied that the girls are alive, we shall negotiate with them.” Continue for more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/ready-to-negotiate-with-boko-haram.html

Re: Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram''; Buhari Gives Conditions by kelch19(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
I think this government is beginning to sound a joke to me..hw do u negotiate with a sect that has been killing nigerians since 13bc..the force should wake up and fight the menance instead of blabbing.
Re: Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram''; Buhari Gives Conditions by ezeonline2(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
negotiating with the terrorist is totally unacceptable. we can win the war.
Re: Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram''; Buhari Gives Conditions by Dklef(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Thats good. Btw,

.iam rapper drizzklef though. Plz help my carrier

(1) (Reply)

Words On Marble: Linda Ikeji Pens Down Inpiring Words / Download Wande Coals Album Wanted Here. / Rufai Ladipo Reveals Best Kept Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.