Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL (23973 Views)

Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL / Giwa FC Has Been Expelled From The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Damilare5882(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2015
nicedas:
god help dis woman, she urgently needs help
seconded
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by teeboila(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2015
first time i saw this woman in i know she's really passionate about 3SC, dancing and waving the club flag all over the stadium @ every goal scored by the club. a real dedicated n die hard Shooting Stars Soccer Club fan. UP SOOTING!

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by RebelLeader15(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2015
iyalaya....gbogbo big girls.....won ti ri nkenken.

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
Ask most Shooting Stars fans about Mrs Olubunmi Aina and many will respond that they don't know her. But ask for "Mama Sooting" and they will lead you to the slim but fit woman who graces every match 3SC plays. Incidentally, Mrs. Aina and Mama Sooting are one and the same person.

She has been with the club for ages and not a few fans respect her loyalty to the Oluyole Warriors. She knows all the players, past and present by name and over time, Mama Sooting has become one of the club's symbols.

Apart from the late Chief Olalekan Sanusi Salami, fondly referred to as "LS", after who Shooting Stars' home stadium is named and late Ganiyu Elekuru better known as "Baba Eleran", most fans have hardly seen anyone whose passion for the club exceeds the one displayed by Mrs. Aina.

It is believed in some quarters that she is already working her way to the Shooting Stars' Hall of Fame.

Below are the pictures of "Mama Sooting", a staunch supporter of Shooting Stars Sports Club, Ibadan.

#SupportNPFL

Cc Lalasticlala
Okponge manager.
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by shut(f): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2015
People go see matches in Nigeria shocked
Wow,I'll try it out
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by IceDude(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one smiley.......I hope say the club management dey give her small tin make she take dey see front? E nor easy o
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by ogbeitem: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2015
IYa Shooting, no dull moment..
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by IceDude(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2015
shut:
People go see matches in Nigeria shocked Wow,I'll try it out
Easier said than done tongue
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by bodejohn(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2015
It's so childish and immature to insult people who just live their life minding their own bussiness and indulging in whatever brings them happiness...

I admire her love for the game and her passion for the team...you need to see her gracious dance steps to the ever "on point" 3SC supporters' club band.

Up shooting!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2015
looks like a man.
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by tolexy007(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2015
onuwaje:
Is she a man? undecided
No, he is a woman

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Jarus(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Shooting Stars is a team with history and philosophy. Good old days of Nigerian football league.

Others in that category were Stationery Stores (with fanatical following in Lagos Island) and Rangers of Enugu.

Matches between Shooting and Rangers or Stationery Stores attracted massive turn-outs, with stadium filled to capacity.
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by lemonadex1: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by engrjacuzzi: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2015
this one na heavy smoker nah...I think she should be in PMB cabinet.
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by chichriso: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2015
nice one
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by kaywhynoni: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
That's Mama Shooting.......I know her and the Late Baba eleran, they are both strong shootin supporter............I'm a shootin Fan and Man Utd Fan. Up stars
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by juman(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
This thread brought back the memory of when shooting stars was shooting stars.

Hmmmm.

nigeria has been destroyed.

Hmmmmm.

Obasanjo that was brought in 1999 was too insincere to make sensible changes. Hope buhari is not a fake change.

Kai. One nigeria turns out to be a scam by military generals.
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by lekan29ice(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Good for her
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by bellong: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Jarus:
Shooting Stars is a team with history and philosophy. Good old days of Nigerian football league.

Others in that category were Stationery Stores (with fanatical following in Lagos Island) and Rangers of Enugu.

Matches between Shooting and Rangers or Stationery Stores attracted massive turn-outs, with stadium filled to capacity.

Stores was my favourite team when the likes of Peter Rufai (dodo mayana) and the great defender "barble wire" as we used to call him were there. My interest in the NFL died when stationery stores was relegated.

Those days at their Onola playing ground during training are days you get to see players at close range apart from the stadium. There is need for the government to revive our local league and build passion directed to European football to it.

Stores don't lose at Onikan stadium in those days else the Island will boil... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by yommen: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
ZYZZA:
Call me when the oldest president start working not snapping

#IHATEAPC
#BROOMWAVINGDEMONDS
#IREFUSETOBEAZOMBIE

YOU ARE BORN SAD AND BITTER LOSER.

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Jarus:

Wasn't there a team out of Owerri too?

And Port Harcourt?
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by yommen: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
emmabest2000:
Where do BaBaOnEcHaNcE fit in ?

You posted a picture like that! Buhari is not even among the 10 oldest rulers in African and yet you are still being this sentimental!!!

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by ZYZZA: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
yommen:

YOU ARE BORN SAD AND BITTER LOSER.
I was born happy and sweet, and am a winner

#IHATEAPC
#BROOMWAVINGDEMONDS
#IREFUSETOBEAZOMBIE
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Ejjis(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
sod09:
Lol
Mama shooting
She is under d influence of kainkain nd oshogbo weed

Not Mama shooting....Mama sooting.
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by OKUCHI11(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmm God bless her......I remember the day Baba Elerun died ......I was still in primary sch then.........spors radio 88.9 brilla fm anounced it people started calling I think it should be btw 2005 nd 2004...how time flies Rip BABA ELERUN
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by Visocrate(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
onuwaje:
Is she a man? undecided
No he is a woman grin

1 Like

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by SylarsMcQuins: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
F
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by thundafire: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
after dy reggae play dy blues (dy blues dy blues) after supportin shooting stars na chelsea strong supporter dnt knw y dier fans look rough
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by thundafire: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Visocrate:

No he is a woman grin
hahahahahh stupid question
funny nd crazy answer
Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by JoyPaulLaw(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
And the most passionate football female fan on Nairaland is...... Safarigirl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL by stonecoldcafe: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
She looks fit. Go mama!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Finishes 7th Overall And No. 1 In Africa At The 2022 Commonwealth Games / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.