Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. (5354 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Are To Blame for Being Unemployed / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Last December Of Being Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
I graduated from University of Ibadan with a Second Class Upper Division. I also have PGD in Customer Relationship management. I am tired of being unemployed. Infact, I'm fed up. I have spent all the money I saved up after NYSC on Job search. Most times I regret being educated. I stay online 24/7 to apply for jobs, but to no avail. Life is hard and unfair! *sobs*. Nairalanders, please help!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by ukeme200(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2015
What course did you study at your first degree level. Keep applying, one day you'll get a job. Start somewhere no matter the salary. You can also consider volunteering in a coy that suits your qualification, just to garner experience.

God will help you!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by yomi007k(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Babe, why don't u learn a skill.

What did u study,wats ur location and where have u applied also matter.( Just to check that ur not being selective)
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2015
I studied Philosophy and I live in Igando,Lagos.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by olajumoke12: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2015
I will advise you learn a skill or try a teaching job to keep yourself busy and above all always pray to God

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by olajumoke12: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2015
I will advise you to learn a skill or try a teaching job to keep yourself busy
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2015
olajumoke12:
I will advise you learn a skill or try a teaching job to keep yourself busy and above all always pray to God
I have learnt some skills already,but I need to work.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by henry99: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:

pls where did u obtain dat PDG in customer relationship management frm??...am interested.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by fr3do(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Learn how to bake and ice
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by FKMagazine(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:

If u can start with marketin job @ ikeja, the pay is 30k), I have a job available 4 u. Pls call dis number: 08128281896. And tell him u wanna apply for a marketing job to fix interview appointment. Tell him u re from Kunle @Gremha. Feed me back on: ultiliberty01@gmail.com

God is always there 4 us, pls don't get fed up

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
FKMagazine:

If u can start with marketin job @ ikeja, the pay is 30k), I have a job available 4 u. Pls call dis number: 08128281896. And tell him u wanna apply for a marketing job to fix interview appointment. Tell him u re from Kunle @Gremha. Feed me back on: ultiliberty01@gmail.com

God is always there 4 us, pls don't get fed up
Thanks. I can't do marketing.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by RUTHINYAEGBE: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by darmochy1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
RUTHINYAEGBE:
Hi if you
need a job I advice you sign up with this
site http://links-news.com/p238 they pay $5 for
each news you read and $150 for referring
others
and its totally free to join. No money needed to
join. I joined 4days back and have made $3892
already.
Lol... 3k+ in 4 days. OK o, show us proof that you've been able to withdraw the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by RUTHINYAEGBE: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by henry99: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
henry99:
pls where did u obtain dat PDG in customer relationship management frm??...am interested.
waiting fr ur reply tnks.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Sunnypar(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:
I studied Philosophy and I live in Igando,Lagos.
Hard talk:
Shut up!!!! Being online is not enough. Google schools or companies in your location and thank me later and emmmm don't be choosy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Richydos(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rachbee:

Thanks. I can't do marketing.
I got moved @ 1st with ur earlier posts but with this outburst from u, I doubt if u were really fed up with unemployment like u claimed......Don't just turn down offers Cox i seem to see dtx where ur problem lies!!! Even heaven exalts a humble beginner............Just know dt whatever comes ur way right about now may not really worth it but could be handful in years to come...... Wishing u all d very best..

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by macaranta(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Its not easy @OP...just keep pushing and never ever get depressed that's unproductive .

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Waksdabos(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
learn how to earn an additional income. Am a proud beneficiary. Learn how to earn as much as $400 per month doing less tedious tasks. For necessary procedures visit http:// TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=46825
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by funkymoore: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
RUTHINYAEGBE:
Hi if you
need a job I advice you sign up with this
site http://links-news.com/p238 they pay $5 for
each news you read and $150 for referring
others
and its totally free to join. No money needed to
join. I joined 4days back and have made $3892
already.
how will they remit the cash to u
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by RUTHINYAEGBE: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Yinkatolu: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
RUTHINYAEGBE:
they would send it to your payza account. So if you don't have a payza account you have to sign up with them and add your bank account to your payza account.

Just like that?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sunnypar:

Hard talk:
Shut up!!!! Being online is not enough. Google schools or companies in your location and thank me later and emmmm don't be choosy.
Guy;what's your problem? Who are you? Why the word 'shut up'? I bet you don't know how to talk to people.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Richydos:

I got moved @ 1st with ur earlier posts but with this outburst from u, I doubt if u were really fed up with unemployment like u claimed......Don't just turn down offers Cox i seem to see dtx where ur problem lies!!! Even heaven exalts a humble beginner............Just know dt whatever comes ur way right about now may not really worth it but could be handful in years to come...... Wishing u all d very best..
Why taking it personal? I said I can't do marketing. Do you know how many marketing jobs I've got? Marketing ain't my kinda thing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by ajasa4link: 1:49am On Oct 18, 2015
@op staying online alone to apply won't get u that desired job. U really need to enter the streets, if the jobs are not coming to, then u need to go meet the job. U have to adopt an aggressive job search technique. U go to companies drop unsolicited CVs and when given opportunity for an interview be prepared to convince them while u are relevant in their organization as a philosophy graduate.

For the main time, I advise u give teaching some thought. Schools like prime touch at obadore would be glad to have someone like u with brilliant academic record and even a pgd. It even makes more sense that u spend ur time imparting knowledge while waiting for the dream job

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by drss(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
RUTHINYAEGBE:
Hi if you need a job I advice you sign up with this site http://links-news.com/p238 they pay $5 for each news you read and $150 for referring others and its totally free to join. No money needed to join. I joined 4days back and have made $3892 already.
how can i register?
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by RUTHINYAEGBE: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Abdulmajee(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Rachbee:
I graduated from University of Ibadan with a Second Class Upper Division. I also have PGD in Customer Relationship management. I am tired of being unemployed. Infact, I'm fed up. I have spent all the money I saved up after NYSC on Job search. Most times I regret being educated. I stay online 24/7 to apply for jobs, but to no avail. Life is hard and unfair! *sobs*. Nairalanders, please help!!!

wow...it's touching but just imagine how life will be for unemployed guys out there if u as a lady can be feeling the hardship... I pity the unemployed guys in this generation.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by Goddys(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Rachbee..I'm in the same shoes with you.Graduated from LASU since 2012 from philosophy department and still unemployed.Staying at Igando too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. by CharlyNick: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU BRO....... GO INTO IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND YOU WON'T LOOK FOR JOBS ANYMORE!!!

IMPORTATION BUSINESS DVD VIDEO
(PAY ON DELIVERY)

HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH JUST 20k AND MAKE 350-500K
MONTHLY SELLING YOUR IMPORTED GOODS
ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

WHAT IS IN THIS DVD VIDEO:
(1) How to Discover Hot selling Items

(2)How To Securely Pay For your Goods
and Avoid Scam

(3) Products that sells Faster you should
Import

(4) How To By Avoid/By Pass Custom
Charges/Delay

(5) How To Receive your Goods in Nigeria
within 4days and Three shipping companies that charges Very Low you should Use to Import your goods.

(6) Secrete Websites where you can get
your Items 200% Cheaper Rate than Any
where else

(7) A Link Where you can get Any Branded Items like (Phones, Tabs, Laptops, Electronic Gadgets) etc with 1year GUARANTEE (THIS IS A BONUS)

(cool Unknown Secrete way to Sell your Imported Items On Jumia, Konga,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. and Make 350-500k
Monthly.

(9) How to Run a Safe Cash-On-Delivery
Service and Companies you should Partner with for this Service. Whether you like it or NOT, 95% of Customers Prefer CASH-ON-DELIVERY so they can Trust you. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.

SO WITH THE COMPANIES LISTED IN THIS
VIDEO, THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR GOODS
TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHEREVERY THEY
ARE LOCATED AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY
FOR YOU.

(10) How To 'Partner' with E-
Commerce Sites like Konga, Jumia,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. to Sell your Items.

(11) Newly Discovered way to pay for your goods and Avoid paying High exchange rate.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO
ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TV, COMPUTERS.

VIDEO COST= 8,500

IF YOU PREFER A ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL
TRAINING, CALL FOR YOUR BOOKINGS.

WE ACCEPT (PAY-ON-DELIVERY TO ALL STATES IN NIGERIA).

TO GET YOUR COPY, Call/Whatsapp
08036932174, 08179774175.
Port-Harcourt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, I Got A Job In Halliburton / Insight Communications Interview / Pls Help! Capital Express Insurance Invited Me 4 Inteview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.