Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Think And Respond In This Scenario - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Think And Respond In This Scenario (483 Views)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Have You Ever Witness Childbirth Scenario ?.( Graphic Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think And Respond In This Scenario by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
As a guy in your 20's and your mum in her late 40's staying together in an apartment with no one else, and suddenly in the night armed robbers break in and give you these three options: give us money (which neither you nor your mum has), sleep with your mum now or we kill your mum.
What will u do at this point?
Ladies if you were to be the mother what would do knowing that there is no money in the house?
Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2015
All these scenarios gan sef

1 Like

Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by Dklef(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
This cant happen to me even in scenarios!

,btw,
..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!
Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by BobUg28(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Quit and stop thinking.
Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rubbish..
Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why would I choose to think of horror scenarios on a beautiful Saturday? cool

Enjoy your weekend everybody. smiley

1 Like

Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by DollyParton1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
The Op must have been fantasising about hitting his mama's punna.
Hence, the disgusting senerios and options he came up with.
Re: Think And Respond In This Scenario by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:
The Op must have been fantasising about hitting his mama's punna.
Hence, the disgusting senerios and options he came up with.

Well it happened to someone I know and I will tell u wat he did which was none of the 3

(1) (Reply)

Proper Communication In Marriage A Better Means To Get Rid Of Divorce / A Question You Must Answer / An Alternative View On Population Control/family Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.