Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Message To All Rapists. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Message To All Rapists. (1961 Views)

A Message From A Muslim Sister; Ladies What Are Your Position On This? / 10 Most Brutal Punishment For Rapists Around The World / (photos) A Wife's Facebook Birthday Message To Her Abusive Husband.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
I read with utmost sadness, the news about an 18 years old girl been ganged raped by 6 men at gun point and it got me gloomy.

However I was stunned when I saw some comments from some people that were supposed to be human beings saying why should a girl be walking at night? What? shocked Really nigga? Some opined that it must have been the provocative dress by the girl. This is nothing but foolishness and irresponsibility at it's peak. Watch me reveal how foolish those assertions are.

Y'all rapists out there, listen and listen good. First off, I'm quite bemused how a grown up man can condescend so low. When I hear or read about the age of the girls that are befallen with this mayhem, it becomes obvious to me that some persons out there have had their hearts seared with a hot iron - no conscience. There is how young a girl will be that as an adult, you shouldn't see yourself wooing them. Haba! I have younger female relatives. I wouldn't do to someone what I don't want for my younger female relatives.

Their dressing was too provocative
This is the dumbest of all. What do you mean by too provocative? Too provocative or your head is in-between your legs? Too provocative or you're a freaking pervert? If you were so moved, why not approach her calmly like a normal human being would? And if she says no, leave her the fvck alone!!! Getting under her dress forcefully against her will only goes to tell you're a lower animal who doesn't have what it takes to get a lady the way a normal guy should. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tufia!!

Having carefully examined the excuses given by these lower animals which is nothing but an utter hogwash to me, I dare say that these guys have a fundamental psychological defect and should be quarantined where they'll be made to go through a rehab because something is obviously different and wrong with them.

If you're a rapist or you have the tendency to rape, kindly seek for help. Something is wrong with you. Look for someone to help you. Stop keep quite only to rape an innocent girl and blame the act on satan.

When caught, they should also be given the treatment shown in the picture below.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why should a lady walk at night or in a lonely path
Are they humans? Do humans walk at night or in a lonely path when necessary? If yes, then don't put the blame on her. The blame is obviously with you.

God help you if I catch any rapist one day. You'll desire to die but won't see death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley

Imagine the gross malodorous irresponsibility and foolishness oozing from this comment!

You blame your actions on what someone else wore yet you call yourself an adult? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by ATMC(f): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aptly put!
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rapists shey una dey read this thread

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by 2dice(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guys are Turn on with what they see.. grin
Why ladies with What they hear grin
So why do they Tempt Guys
U wear bum-shot yet if a Guy look at your Butt they will call him Perv.
They don't ve to reveal their Body b4 we know they are Beautiful
The way you Dress that is the way you will be addressed
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
There are no rapists on nairaland cheesy
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
The nl resident rapeests and pedoph1les are in their closets hiding and waiting for another victim then now blame it on PROVOCATIVE DRESSING which in my opinion is an evidence to identify a closet rapeest that hasn't been caught

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
I read with utmost sadness, the news about an 18 years old girl been ganged raped by 6 men at gun point and it got me gloomy.

However I was stunned when I saw some comments from some people that were supposed to be human beings saying why should a girl be walking at night? What? shocked Really nigga? Some opined that it must have been the provocative dress by the girl. This is nothing but foolishness and irresponsibility at it's peak. Watch me reveal how foolish those assertions are.

Y'all rapists out there, listen and listen good. First off, I'm quite bemused how a grown up man can condescend so low. When I hear or read about the age of the girls that are befallen with this mayhem, it becomes obvious to me that some persons out there have had their hearts seared with a hot iron - no conscience. There is how young a girl will be that as an adult, you shouldn't see yourself wooing them. Haba! I have younger female relatives. I wouldn't do to someone what I don't want for my younger female relatives.

Their dressing was too provocative
This is the dumbest of all. What do you mean by too provocative? Too provocative or your head is in-between your legs? Too provocative or you're a freaking pervert? If you were so moved, why not approach her calmly like a normal human being would? And if she says no, leave her the fvck alone!!! Getting under her dress forcefully against her will only goes to tell you're a lower animal who doesn't have what it takes to get a lady the way a normal guy should. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tufia!!

Having carefully examined the excuses given by these lower animals which is nothing but an utter hogwash to me, I dare say that these guys have a fundamental psychological defect and should be quarantined where they'll be made to go through a rehab because something is obviously different and wrong with them.

If you're a rapist or you have the tendency to rape, kindly seek for help. Something is wrong with you. Look for someone to help you. Stop keep quite only to rape an innocent girl and blame the act on satan.

When caught, they should also be given the treatment shown in the picture below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2969082_250725424886441722643dickkmanjpegjpegf25c55d0bdbc18b69dda5ba875d6e79ejpegjpeg0879b3e16cdb3193c0ffdd5fe8e3e72ajpeg04e8279cdfb46e985cd776c1a123ef49_jpeg7c8a4522abf4870863dcbe6e7e062954
Those peanuts really deserve it.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The nl resident rapeests and pedoph1les are in their closets hiding and waiting for another victim then now blame it on PROVOCATIVE DRESSING which in my opinion is an evidence to identify a closet rapeest that hasn't been caught
but provocative dressing is also a major factor in the uprising cases of rape. Ladies should learn to dress decently
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by tpiander: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
here we go again.

But if men don't give you attention, you feel bad.

when they do, you say it's rape.

Not excusing genuine rape cases (in war zones for example), but why exactly is the point of crying wolf all the time if not to destroy men?
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by AtheistD(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:
here we go again.

Not excusing genuine rape cases (in war zones for example), but why exactly is the point of crying wolf all the time if not to destroy men?

Because 6 men ganging up on a lady is not something to take lightly.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by SAMBARRY: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
lofty900:
but provocative dressing is also a major factor in the uprising cases of rape. Ladies should learn to dress decently
if provocative dressing as you call it is a major source of rape why don't you rape half naked women in broad daylight where everyone is watching

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by oloyede252(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if provocative dressing as you call it is a major source of rape why don't you rape half naked women in broad daylight where everyone is watching
did he say anything about major or minor source of rape.lol
oya what are the major source of rape?if you can't answer it ehh.
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2015
oloyede252:

did he say anything about major or minor source of rape.lol
oya what are the major source of rape?if you can't answer it ehh.
SAMBARRY, nice question.

Don't allow these silly excuses deceive you. If you can't jump on a half unclad lady because people are around, it makes that claim balderdash.

If you read the first post on this thread, you'll see the answer to your question - a major psychological defect.
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2015
tpiander:
here we go again.

There are many ways to show interest in a lady. Rape isn't one of them.

You're saying the cases we've been reading of aren't genuine?
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by SAMBARRY: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2015
I'm done with this thread because I can see nothing useful in doing back and forth argument. I have made my point therefore EOD!

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
OK. You win
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by dododawa1: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2015
GOVT has to look into INMORAL dressing
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
iAmCharis:

Imagine the gross malodorous irresponsibility and foolishness oozing from this comment!

You blame your actions on what someone else wore yet you call yourself an adult? undecided

It is amazing how people who don't wish to take responsibility still call themselves adults.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Pidggin(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
All rapists are Ediotic fuuuls! May God punish them with impotence.
Re: A Message To All Rapists. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
dododawa1:
GOVT has to look into INMORAL dressing
People should learn how to control that tool in between their legs and not the tool controlling them.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With This? / A Letter To Parents, Especially Mothers / I Have Been Married For Five Years, But I Want To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.