Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,299 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nairalander's Wife's Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalander's Wife's Birthday (663 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride / My Wife's Birthday (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Wife's Birthday by obongtunji: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good day Nairalanders, today is my wife's birthday. Make me proud please by your wishes, thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Wife's Birthday by yvelch(f): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
She is beautiful
Happy birthday dear.
Oga, love needs corresponding action ooo......Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" .....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for ur wife. Surprise her Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Wife's Birthday by Deejavuu(f): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Awww. Your wife is cute! Happy birthday to her. Longer days with good health and plenty money for her. May your love for each other never go sour but continue to grow day by day. Iseeee

Love is a beautiful thing smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Wife's Birthday by obontami: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Happy birthday to her

She's super cute

The best gift u can give her for her birthday is a good wicked fccck

My brother abeg. No fccck up Ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Wife's Birthday by beau49: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op happy birthday to your wify...

....Many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Happy birthday to your beautiful wife... wish you guys everlasting happiness and love..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! / UPDATE: Video Of The Ghanaian Bride That Refuses To Kiss Her Husband / The Day I And My Fellow Lagosians Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.