Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride (49250 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by PrettyCrystal: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
A Nigerian man, Mr. Tony Ndubuez, showed his wife how special she is to him by surprising her with a nice gift among other things to mark her birthday. To celebrate his wife's day, Tony who lives in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, decided to treat his wife along with family to a helicopter ride around the town.

According to reports, the businessman decided to appreciate his wife in such manner for standing by him through all these years and believes that nothing is too big to make a good wife happy.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-treats-his-wife-to-helicopter-ride-in-us-to-mark-her-birthday.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by IamAirforce1: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Romantic guy

Nice One

Igbo men treats their wives so nicely

Igbo Amaka

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo amaka. Abi no be so dem dey talk am?

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Olalan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice gesture from the man to his wife..........
BTW we need to stop seeing materialism( gifts, trips, cash) as the ultimate to pleasing a woman or wife....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
is it me or she doesnt look too happy about her "gift"?

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Love is Sweet, when money is Involved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by madridguy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
See original love grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by princechiemekam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by DKM123: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Broke ass chewing gum boys will soon come and wan.k on this thread crying why a man should appreciate his wife for sticking through thick and thin.... cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by ItzChinnex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by CryptoClub2018: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Love is Sweet, when money is Involved

Love is sweet o when money enter love is sweet..... Davido

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Benblaq(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Last last, she go still cheat on am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by chrischukszy01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Abeg who dey win for ekiti state match? I hear say PDP dey lead for 8 L.G.A.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Mikeross62: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Oyindidi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Awwwww... That's sweet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Kudos to them jare.

I get one wicked relative for this Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
A man with money will change a broke woman's life.

A woman with money, won't even look a broke mans way.

#Truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by MsFaith: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Helicopter ride on my mind smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Bossontop(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
undecided
Note to all (including mysef)........ONLY GOOD WIVES DESERVE DIS KINE TREATMENT

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by idonhammer: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is the old man and the boy that puts on black and black in US too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by ItzChinnex(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
CryptoClub2018:

Love is sweet o when money enter love is sweet..... Davido
Sweeter not Sweet
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Authoreety: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
D guy really try

Earnestly lukin forward to d day il do ds for my wife cool

Anyway, I noticed d lady dsnt luk 2 happy!

But do u kno dat most men dont really gift dia wifes cars because of how much they luv or appreciate dem?

Many men do ds for d sake of dia kids

Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by EmperorKpee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Romantic guy
Nice One
Igbo men treats their wives so nicely
Igbo Amaka
Afi *treats* naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Hedonisst: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeah right. A man who happens to have awoof money to spend lavishly on a woman would spend lavishly on a woman, whether she happens to be his wife, girlfriend, mistress or one night stand ashawo.

I know men whoae illicit schemes have just recently paid off, sometimes in the hundreds of millions (Naira), and then they ferry off a big booty or fair skinned hot runs girl in whom they're well pleased to Dubai on first class trips. It's just that the man's container load of 'white' entered/exited successfully, or a major contract or wire entered successfully, and he is happy, and the mood to spend like an idiot. If he touches even a roadside ashawo that night, he might pay her a million for one round.

The particular woman (wife or anything else) happens to be lucky enough to be there at the time. It's not a function of love or appreciation. It's the same way liquid Yoruba dudes suddenly remember to do a 20 year 'remembrance' party for their great grand mother, and spend millions. It's not for love of the dead and buried woman. It's just that the pocket is itching.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by chairman00100: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bros,
IT is YOU

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by kelvin98765: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Who cares mcheeeeeew why spend such resources on a Nigerian woman
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
America my Home
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by erico2k2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
Nice gesture from the man to his wife..........
BTW we need to stop seeing materialism( gifts, trips, cash) as the ultimate to pleasing a woman or wife....
That's Poverty speaking, I speak Enrichment into your life this weekend do I hear an Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by Pacmann(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
My brother it is you alone!!! Awon "is it just me" gang
MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride by MosiPeterz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stop wasting resources, come and use that helicopter to help us fight FH & BH (Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram).
Just buy 50 liters of ice cream for her next time!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sisters Wed Same Time In Kaduna (Photos) / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.