Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (45309 Views)

Omolara And Muyiwa Ademola Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Maureen Solomon & Husband, Okereke Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GistStory(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow.. Lovely
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
did anyone else read his comment in his voice or is it just me? cheesy

[b]“Today marks my 12th wedding anniversary. I told a friend that & his mouth dropped. Then he said ‘u have been married for 12 years’? Yes ooo I am blessed. We are blessed.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bawz012(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empress2014:
If na man ugly and wife,them go say beauty and d beast,now it's the other way round what should we call this.....by the way,the wife try too, she isn't that bad grin

its allowed
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
efilefun:
This woman is the real definition of patience, cant imagine watching her husband kissing almost all the actress in Ghana and Nigeria movie industry without pulling some "Ladies attitude" on him... Keep it up, they got lovely kids thou.
She doesn't have a choice.She no fit see fine guy like this wey go even toast her for a fvckmate.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Empress2014(f): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
bawz012:

its allowed
grin grin grin
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by akingbatope: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Zunnurain35:
Very simple life.Very simple life.Very simple life.
I saw in my facebook page dat van vincker had accident, dat pple sud pray for him,dose evildoers,shaaaaaa
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TGLINKS(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Van !
Van !!
Van !!!
How many times I call u. ?
So u don mari 4 UR place come take my cherewere d act adult film here abi k.make I enter ABC motors go Ghana una go here later

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by juman(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bbjummy: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
So this man that I've crush on is married shocked shocked cry cry cry. Anyways, many more successful married years I wish u
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
He didn't marry for beauty, unlike so many of our stars.

Even Ramsey noah's wife is homely looking too. The fine guys marry the homely girls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
I thank God for them.
He is a very humble guy too.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mimiwhite4real(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Fabulous7(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kingblingz:
This is how it should be! Guys wey fine go dey marry Geh's wey get f9 for Beauty!
Are u saying u are ugly
Kingblingz:
This is how it should be! Guys wey fine go dey marry Geh's wey get f9 for Beauty!
Are u saying u are ugly
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by professore(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
news like this makes me happy
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
He didn't marry for beauty, unlike so many of our stars.

Even Ramsey noah's wife is homely looking too. The fine guys marry the homely girls cheesy
Hmmm.....most of the stars go for pretty girls..... he chose beauty over pretty. ....."homely looking"....so on point with that description!
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice! -congratz to dem
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fof1: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empress2014:
If na man ugly and wife fine,them go say beauty and d beast,now it's the other way round what should we call this.....by the way,the wife try too, she isn't that bad grin
. @EMPRESS2014... UR DEFINITION OF BEAUTY IS UNREASONABLE, OLD-THOT, INSULENT, WORLDLY & USELESS. THAT WOMAN U SEE IN PIX IS AN ETERNAL DEFINITION OF BEAUTY & BRAIN. U CANT MATCH HER, SO BE SILENT.BESIDES, VICK CANT EVEN MATCH HER.HE KNOWS IT WELL.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Empress2014(f): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
fof1:
. @EMPRESS2014... UR DEFINITION OF BEAUTY IS UNREASONABLE, OLD-THOT, INSULENT, WORLDLY & USELESS. THAT WOMAN U SEE IN PIX IS AN ETERNAL DEFINITION OF BEAUTY & BRAIN. U CANT MATCH HER, SO BE SILENT.BESIDES, VICK CANT EVEN MATCH HER.HE KNOWS IT WELL.
who be this one?
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by merigold(f): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
efilefun:
This woman is the real definition of patience, cant imagine watching her husband kissing almost all the actress in Ghana and Nigeria movie industry without pulling some "Ladies attitude" on him... Keep it up, they got lovely kids thou.
she go bear am lol she knows she's not beautiful
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by rlgiwa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Diz van vicker wife sha lipsrsealed any congrats
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by czarr(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guys!guys!,no be say she no fine,d thing be say van bicker just too fine #nohomo.

You guys have no idea how beautiful she is to him.
That's the only thing that counts.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kanbee: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by babysophie(f): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empress2014:
If na man ugly and wife fine,them go say beauty and d beast,now it's the other way round what should we call this.....by the way,the wife try too, she isn't that bad grin
Its jst his face dt is a bit fine,he is a short guy wif bent mouth. Whc beautiful wants a short guy?
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Love Machine:
She doesn't have a choice.She no fit see fine guy like this wey go even toast her for a fvckmate.

Not necessarily true. She certainly has the attributes that attracted Van from that early age.

Why do you think she can't do use the same attributes again?
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
where are u bae

cutiepie25:
Congrats oooo
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cutiepie25(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
robosky02:
where are u bae
shuld be askin u nah? Longest tym.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2015
cutiepie25:
shuld be askin u nah? Longest tym.

ok good to know mis s u
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Came: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2015
The Boy resemble the mama, the fair girl na vikar replica.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Came: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
The fair girl na Vicker replica .
Re: Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cutiepie25(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
robosky02:

ok good to know mis s u
Sent u a pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.