Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

‘I Feel Super Violated’ – Justin Bieber Finally Opens Up About The Unclad Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Feel Super Violated’ – Justin Bieber Finally Opens Up About The Unclad Photos (444 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Feel Super Violated’ – Justin Bieber Finally Opens Up About The Unclad Photos by mudiame8(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
I feel super violated’ Justin Bieber finally opens up about the nude photos taken by paparazzi.

Last week, pop sensation Justin Bieber was ‘exposed’ to the world when nude photos were taken of him and published while he was vacationing in Bora Bora with Floyd Mayweather and a couple of friends.

The 21-year old What Do You Mean crooner has finally decided to speak about the invasion of his privacy and he is not happy about the whole incident.
In a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Bieber admits that the photos slightly threw him off guard. ‘My first thought was like… How can they do this? Like, I feel super violated. Like, I feel like I can’t step outside and feel like I can go outside naked.
Read The full Story here: http://mudiamika..com.ng/2015/10/i-feel-super-violated-justin-bieber.html
Re: ‘I Feel Super Violated’ – Justin Bieber Finally Opens Up About The Unclad Photos by mudiame8(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=mudiame8 post=39078452]I feel super violated’ Justin Bieber finally opens up about the nude photos taken by paparazzi.

Last week, pop sensation Justin Bieber was ‘exposed’ to the world when nude photos were taken of him and published while he was vacationing in Bora Bora with Floyd Mayweather and a couple of friends.

The 21-year old What Do You Mean crooner has finally decided to speak about the invasion of his privacy and he is not happy about the whole incident.
In a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Bieber admits that the photos slightly threw him off guard. ‘My first thought was like… How can they do this? Like, I feel super violated. Like, I feel like I can’t step outside and feel like I can go outside naked.
Read The full Story here: http://mudiamika..com.ng/2015/10/i-feel-super-violated-justin-bieber.html

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong’ O Stylish In The New Issue Of Rhapsody Magazine / 7 Types Of Phone Users Which Are You / Music : Waconzy – “powerful” (prod. By Emmani)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.