Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" (10162 Views)

My boy Marshall / Bullet My Nice Dog / Diary Of My Boy Drake. Now available for stud service within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
You know, there is this point in your life when a dog will come and change everything. When I first got Bullet, I was like I made a big mistake getting him, cos having to look after someone (a dog for that matter), won't really be easy for me. But here I am today, loving him more as every new day passes. I created this thread so that I can always share pictures of him, and as well get help from other petlanders when the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bullet at 1 week +

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
At exactly 3weeks

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
At 1 month

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
At 2 months

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by leksmedia: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
That's a fine little boy you got there , pls always share from time to time it even help you monitor the progress of the dog , if possible post pictures weekly. You will see the progress right in front of your eyes , check out diary of my girl https://www.nairaland.com/2602036/diary-amazing-female-german-sherperd#39080213

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
leksmedia:
That's a fine little boy you got there , pls always share from time to time it even help you monitor the progress of the dog , if possible post pictures weekly. You will see the progress right in front of your eyes , check out diary of my girl https://www.nairaland.com/2602036/diary-amazing-female-german-sherperd#39080213
Thanks, will do. You have an amazing dog too
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
at 2 months + few weeks

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
At exactly 3 months

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Last pictures taken today, with "Bullet" being 4 months + few weeks old

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
I got "Bullet" two big aunties & they are really a wonderful family.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by leksmedia: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow 3 female rotts wow, like some of my friends would say when they see my dog. Come dash me one now angry
anochuks08:
I got "Bullet" two big aunties & they are really a wonderful family.
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by theecaus(m): 1:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice dog u gat dere, bt baba u dey try ooo.... 3 rotties, i hail
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 1:49am On Oct 18, 2015
leksmedia:
Wow 3 , female rotts wow, like some of my friends would say when they see my dog. Come dash me one now angry
lol, abi oo. Bullet na male shaa.
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 1:51am On Oct 18, 2015
theecaus:
Nice dog u gat dere, bt baba u dey try ooo.... 3 rotties, i hail
na so boss. Rotties are wonderful dogs. You just gotta love them.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by theecaus(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
But how u dey manage, wetin u dey feed dem
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
theecaus:
But how u dey manage, wetin u dey feed dem
Their food gave me a whole lotta headache initially. They are choosy and will outrightly reject whatever you feed them that they don't like. I first got them diamond extreme dry dog food (big bags)and they rejected it, I still have 2 adult bags and a puppy bag of it. Someone then suggested I try bingo food, that one worse pass, 2 adult bags still dey for house. I got them rice and cooked with meat, eggs, etc, they do eat the rice but not with much passion. Finally I hit the gold mine, I prepared soup for them (egusi + ogbono + meat) and served with garri. Mehn, this shit is the bomb, they don't joke with it. They eat it like their life depends on it, they can clear a whole drum in a minute.

They are quite ferocious, they finish 1 small painter (big custard bucket) of garri daily. I serve them rice and the dog food routinely but the soup must be present for them to eat it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by Donswatter(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
anochuks08:
Their food gave me a whole lotta headache initially. They are choosy and will outrightly reject whatever you feed them that they don't like. I first got them diamond extreme dry dog food (big bags)and they rejected it, I still have 2 adult bags and a puppy bag of it. Someone then suggested I try bingo food, that one worse pass, 2 adult bags still dey for house. I got them rice and cooked with meat, eggs, etc, they do eat the rice but not with much passion. Finally I hit the gold mine, I prepared soup for them (egusi + ogbono + meat) and served with garri. Mehn, this shit is the bomb, they don't joke with it. They eat it like their life depends on it, they can clear a whole drum in a minute.

They are quite ferocious, they finish 1 small painter (big custard bucket) of garri daily. I serve them rice and the dog food routinely but the soup must be present for them to eat it.
Same goes for mr bruno my caucasian shepherd .You give him anything without adding soup ,prepare to eat it yourself .

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Donswatter:
Same goes for mr bruno my caucasian shepherd .You give him anything without adding soup ,prepare to eat it yourself .
lol. na to dey gv dem soup be that na.
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by knyte(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good rottie sir, feed them chichen bones too(head, legs nd chest). Rottie need bones for strong bone formation. Chicken, not cow bones. Much tougher bones dt can't b swallowed helps in cleaning their teeth. Well done
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by babythug(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
anochuks08:

See these dogs oh LOL.... na eba and soup them dey rush grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by bonetalk(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
garri just like that
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
knyte:
Good rottie sir, feed them chichen bones too(head, legs nd chest). Rottie need bones for strong bone formation. Chicken, not cow bones. Much tougher bones dt can't b swallowed helps in cleaning their teeth. Well done
Thanks boss. I do get them biscuit bones (from cow) which they devour after meal. I will add the chicken parts to it. I dey look your boy picture "Rex" everytime on NL, you gat a wonderful dog bro. Once more, thanks for the input
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
babythug:

See these dogs oh LOL.... na eba and soup them dey rush grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. They are made of black grin
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by knyte(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2015
anochuks08:
Thanks boss. I do get them biscuit bones (from cow) which they devour after meal. I will add the chicken parts to it. I dey look your boy picture "Rex" everytime on NL, you gat a wonderful dog bro. Once more, thanks for the input
Thanks Bro, am always here to assist rottie lovers anyway anytime.
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
shots taken today with Bullet being 9 months + roughly 2 weeks

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
He is quite intelligent and I have been able to teach him a few tricks like
1. Sit (to sit down)
2. Down (To lie down)
3. Stay (To stay at a place)
4. Go in (To go inside his cage)
5. No (means I disapprove). if he wants to eat anything and I say No, he will abandon the meal and go lie at a point
6. Attack: To attack on command
7. Get Him: Substitute for attack above.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by derbybliz(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow nice dog oooo....congrats on the obedience training let it up
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2016
derbybliz:
Wow nice dog oooo....congrats on the obedience training let it up
Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by makurch: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dis dog owners though undecided undecided shakes head in grief.##
U neva help ppl around u wey need help,u cary money dy spend on animal?Dis heavenly race som peeps go miss am because of small thing. Wher is my snuff box? **** sips origin***

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by anochuks08(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
makurch:
Dis dog owners though undecided undecided shakes head in grief.##
U neva help ppl around u wey need help,u cary money dy spend on animal?Dis heavenly race som peeps go miss am because of small thing. Wher is my snuff box? **** sips origin***
lol. let me know if you need help. My dogs have enough to go round, thats if you don't mind sharing their meals with them.

Urch ma main man, I see you. How paroles na. grin

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boy "Bullet" by makurch: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin,hehe..ppl wt dia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Feed Is The Best For My New Caucasian. Plz Help! / Lady Breastfeed Her Puppies With her own Breast Milk / What Do You Feed Your Pet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.