Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

A Touching Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Touching Story (792 Views)

A Touching Story / A Touching Story Picture Included / This Is A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Story by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
One day, a boy saw a little dog. He drew near and touched the dog. Thereafter he touched the dog again. He kept touching the dog again and again and again...

....Like i said it's a touching story
Re: A Touching Story by Beesluv: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
vfactor:
One day, a boy saw a little dog. He drew near and touched the dog. Thereafter he touched the dog again. He kept touching the dog again and again and again...

....Like i said it's a touching story

lol
Re: A Touching Story by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:

lol

You got the joke! Your sixth sense is very active.
Re: A Touching Story by ernesty20(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
I have been reading this bullshiit since i was 10.. Mtchewwwww
Re: A Touching Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
ernesty20:
I have been reading this bullshiit since i was 10.. Mtchewwwww

And u can't help but comment any time you read it? Your senses are hyperactive!
Re: A Touching Story by ernesty20(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
vfactor:

And u can't help but comment any time you read it? Your senses are hyperactive!
i didnt comment for the sake of commenting.. I was telling u so that u wud know that the joke has aged and u shud stop posting it.
Re: A Touching Story by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
ernesty20:
i didnt comment for the sake of commenting.. I was telling u so that u wud know that the joke has aged and u shud stop posting it.

Isn't that a little selfish and self centered of you? That you ve heard the joke a zillion times does it mean everyone else have heard it too? The people's spokesman. it would have been better you just ignored like the others rather than make nuisance of yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Touching Story by ernesty20(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
vfactor:

Isn't that a little selfish and self centered of you? That you ve heard the joke a zillion times does it mean everyone else have heard it too? The people's spokesman. it would have been better you just ignored like the others rather than make nuisance of yourself.
i hear u. MR joke spreader

(1) (Reply)

No joke / For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife / When The Man You Just Abused At The Car Park Is Your Interviewer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.