Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife (807 Views)

Typical Naija Guys In Public Places (hilarious Pix) / Typical Naija Guys In Public Places (funny Pix) ;D / When You Tell A Group Of Girls You Work At Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife by mr2shy: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
When i was Very young if I have seen this post, believe me, it would have save me from 5 year of learning how to be a sharp nigga.
Please avoid this category of girls listed below:

1.Girls that do make up:
I have seen them all. see if you go to club and pick a female girl up thinking she is Tiwa Savage
and get home to see she's not Tiwa Savage after spending all your money then you will learn to run from this female girls.
‪#‎fake undecided

2.Black turn yellow girl aka light skin black. Dudu ton white.Lol: grin
Guys please stop looking at face, 5 year experience has thought me to look female girls first on legs! Girls are the biggest lair with skin color especially the light skin black.Trick to know black turn yellow girl is to look at her legs everybody takia of face but only true people take care of legs.

3. Girls that eat Indomie every time:
If you value your stomach like me please stay off this type of girls or else your food time table will look like this;
Morning - indomie and plantain.
Afternoon- spagetti and juice.
Night- macaroney and garri.

read the rest here=>> http://www.hapinaija.com/2015/11/must-read-for-naija-guys-5-type-of.html
Re: For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife by 9niceguy(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2015
I hate tHat 2. With Passion
Re: For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife by Mjshexy(f): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
No. 1 is still ok because u really cannot take make up away from a lady, even men make up themselves but 2 & 3 is key though.
Re: For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife by zyzxx(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
i hate fake people talkless of fake girls

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Funniest Reply To Ben murray- Bruce Tweet(pic) / How I Faked My Death At The Swimming Pool / ★ Hilarious Photo: As Seen In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.