Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria (34428 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Notice: Due to the escalating bitcoin transaction fees, the minimum order amount has been increased to 25,000 Naira. Any bitcoin less than 25,000 will not be processed. The limit will be revised once the bitcoin network is less congested and fees back to normal.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2017
NairaEx minimum order amount reverts to 15,000 NGN. 2,000 will be deducted from order below the limit.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
BITCOIN PRICE SHOT UP 750% THIS YEAR WITH POTENTIAL TO REACH $10,000

Read more at:
https://btc.ng/market-news/1889/
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by joyuchenna56: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
NairaExsupport:
NairaEx minimum order amount reverts to 15,000 NGN. 2,000 will be deducted from order below the limit.

Nairaex is scam, they just scammed me of 100k, all I have, they sent the bitcoin to a totally different address and claimed I provided it which is totally impossible cos I have just one wallet all my life... that’s their new way of stealing and they stopped picking my calls and answering my mail I’ve left vengeance for God to judge.how could a human being be this mean It’s well...
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2017
The bitcoin was sent to address you provided in the order which is 1DRVrMWxe9bUZqoSSA7s2niWA5zqmE1UG5 . Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, Unfortunately, there is nothing the NairaEx can do to help you. it's your responsibility to ensure you provided a valid address

Always double check your Bitcoin address.

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by jegbines: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2017
when you buy and sell less than the amount, is this not a loss?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2017
jegbines:
when you buy and sell less than the amount, is this not a loss?

Depends on your trading strategy and what you are using the bitcoin for, bitcoin trading is similar to FX, buy low and sell high.

Investing in other cryptocurrency, There are other currencies just like bitcoin, you can trade them for Bitcoin too.

There is also ICO.

This is not an investment advice, bitcoin trading involves high risk. Do your own research.

This is a post from MAY 25 and currently 1 Bitcoin is over 3,000,000 Naira, bitcoin has risen more than 700% this year.

NairaExsupport:
All time high! Buying & Selling 1 bitcoin is now above 1,000,000 Naira as bitcoin is track to $3000/BTC
Fun fact: Bitcoin was 45,532.76 NGN on 2015- Sept

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Bitcoin crossed $9,000 for the first time putting $10,000 price mark within reach. https://btc.ng/market-news/1889/

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by EGUNSOLA14: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
NairaExsupport:
The bitcoin was sent to address you provided in the order which is 1DRVrMWxe9bUZqoSSA7s2niWA5zqmE1UG5 . Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, Unfortunately, there is nothing the NairaEx can do to help you. it's your responsibility to ensure you provided a valid address

op do you agree to this claim?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by dahreh90: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
At what rate do you buy from people?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
dahreh90:
At what rate do you buy from people?

The live rate is on the site homepage and account dashboard.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by dahreh90: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
2,000 FEES WILL APPLY IF BITCOIN SENT TO NAIRAEX ADDRESS IS LESS THAN 15,000 NAIRA... NairaEx I don't really understand this statement. Do you mean 2k will be added to my money if I'm selling less than 15k worth of bitcoin or what?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
dahreh90:
2,000 FEES WILL APPLY IF BITCOIN SENT TO NAIRAEX ADDRESS IS LESS THAN 15,000 NAIRA... NairaEx I don't really understand this statement. Do you mean 2k will be added to my money if I'm selling less than 15k worth of bitcoin or what?
2k will be deducted
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by dahreh90: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2017
NairaExsupport:

2k will be deducted
Deducted? After being charged by blockchain in the first place. How much will it now remain... That's wickedness my brother.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2017
dahreh90:

Deducted? After being charged by blockchain in the first place. How much will it now remain... That's wickedness my brother.

The 2k covers the transaction fee needed to process your trade NairaEx.

Bitcoin transaction fees are skyrocketing due to the bitcoin network scalability issues, average transaction fees is around $4-7

Imagine you sold 15,000 NGN/345= $43.47 minus $4(processing cost)= $39.47

It cost NairaEx 380.03NGN/USD for the bitcoin you sold at 345 NGN/USD

Fun fact:
NairaEx was launched with no minimum, we even sold $1 bitcoin when it cost $0.01 to send bitcoin back in the days grin
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by joyuchenna56: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2017
NairaExsupport:

That is a lie from the pit of hell, how come many people backed up my claim from a telegram group am in, You Guys sent it to your own address, at first u claimed I had copy and paste virus on my phone, only for a bitcoin expert to tell me it’s not possible on an iPhone 7plus... how can u guys steal from people that trusted you guys... someone in ur company is changing people’s btc address and u should investigate that and stop claiming right... it’s until he runs down the site that’s when ur eyes will clear... thieves and this will never go unpunished.. jj enterprise will hear from my lawyers soon.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
joyuchenna56:

That is a lie from the pit of hell, how come many people backed up my claim from a telegram group am in, You Guys sent it to your own address, at first u claimed I had copy and paste virus on my phone, only for a bitcoin expert to tell me it’s not possible on an iPhone 7plus... how can u guys steal from people that trusted you guys... someone in ur company is changing people’s btc address and u should investigate that and stop claiming right... it’s until he runs down the site that’s when ur eyes will clear... thieves and this will never go unpunished.. jj enterprise will hear from my lawyers soon.

You were told to check the system you used for malware & virus because Clipboard-altering program could change your bitcoin address when copying and pasting it. Also, you could have pasted a previously copied bitcoin address. (those are the possibilities)

You failed to double check your bitcoin address and confirm the address you copied is same as what you paste.

The details you submitted on the order can't be edited by NairaEx admin or customer. NairaEx processes over 1 billion worth of transactions monthly, there is nothing we want to do with your 100k Naira bitcoin.

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible it's imperative to thoroughly review and confirm the wallet address you entered is correct before you submit your order which you failed to do.

The terms and conditions are very clear, NairaEx is not responsible for incorrect outputs due to client oversight. You weren't blindfolded when you placed the order and provided 1DRVrMWxe9bUZqoSSA7s2niWA5zqmE1UG5 as your destination address.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by joyuchenna56: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
NairaExsupport:

You were told to check the system you used for malware & virus because Clipboard-altering program could change your bitcoin address when copying and pasting it. Also, you could have pasted a previously copied bitcoin address. (those are the possibilities)

You failed to double check your bitcoin address and confirm the address you copied is same as what you paste.

The details you submitted on the order can't be edited by NairaEx admin or customer. NairaEx processes over 1 billion worth of transactions monthly, there is nothing we want to do with your 100k Naira bitcoin.

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible it's imperative to thoroughly review and confirm the wallet address you entered is correct before you submit your order which you failed to do.

The terms and conditions are very clear, NairaEx is not responsible for incorrect outputs due to client oversight. You weren't blindfolded when you placed the order and provided 1DRVrMWxe9bUZqoSSA7s2niWA5zqmE1UG5 as your destination address.
If u like process 1billion daily, that is not my business, when you take my (small) 100k from 10ppl everyday, do the math ... u guys scammed me and I will keep telling everyone I see, cos am sure what I pasted, only I did not screenshot, how was I supposed to know u guys will play a fast one on me, how about the many people on a telegram group that had their own stories too. I will not rest until justice is done... mschew
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 2:41am On Dec 07, 2017
joyuchenna56:

If u like process 1billion daily, that is not my business, when you take my (small) 100k from 10ppl everyday, do the math ... u guys scammed me and I will keep telling everyone I see, cos am sure what I pasted, only I did not screenshot, how was I supposed to know u guys will play a fast one on me, how about the many people on a telegram group that had their own stories too. I will not rest until justice is done... mschew

From the WhatsApp conversation between you and the person that gave you the address, you failed to check what you copied and clearly, you didn't check what you provided in the order.

I even told you how you suppose to confirm any bitcoin address you copy/paste by sending you my own WhatsApp conversation.

Bitcoin address doesn't contain personal information like bank account number with bank account names, You provided the address and bitcoin were sent to it. If you make mistakes with your bank account number and sent to the wrong person, the bank will not reverse the transaction.

Bitcoin protocol doesn't cover careless users.

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by joyuchenna56: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2017
NairaExsupport:

From the WhatsApp conversation between you and the person that gave you the address, you failed to check what you copied and clearly, you didn't check what you provided in the order.

I even told you how you suppose to confirm any bitcoin address you copy/paste by sending you my own WhatsApp conversation.

Bitcoin address doesn't contain personal information like bank account number with bank account names, You provided the address and bitcoin were sent to it. If you make mistakes with your bank account number and sent to the wrong person, the bank will not reverse the transaction.
And I recopied and it miraculously changed? Hugh? Everyone has one thing to say, that I was scammed, copy and paste virus does not exist on an iPhone 7 ooooo, such a shame? 100k, u guys can’t even accept ur carelessness..., and I’ve written a statement in police Incase anything happens to me, this one u guys has started by blocking the NairaEx forgetting I have all the screenshots.. stop the threats and accept your wrong...I’ve advised people to make a live video when transacting with u guys else or better still use another vendors... that’s what absolute power causes, no one checks u guys so u just scam at will

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by joyuchenna56: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2017
NairaExsupport:

Akuko! And I recopied and it miraculously changed? Hugh? Everyone has one thing to say, that I was scammed by you guys, copy and paste virus does not exist on an iPhone 7 ooooo, such a shame? 100k, u guys can’t even accept ur carelessness..., and I’ve written a statement in police Incase anything happens to me, this one u guys has started by blocking the NairaEx forgetting I have all the screenshots.. stop the threats and accept your wrong...I’ve advised people to make a live video when transacting with u guys else or better still use another vendors... that’s what absolute power causes, no one checks u guys so u just scam at will
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by joyuchenna56: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2017
NairaExsupport:

Akuko! And I recopied and it miraculously changed? Hugh? Everyone has one thing to say, that I was scammed by you guys, copy and paste virus does not exist on an iPhone 7 ooooo, such a shame? 100k, u guys can’t even accept ur carelessness..., and I’ve written a statement in police Incase anything happens to me, this one u guys has started by blocking the NairaEx forgetting I have all the screenshots.. stop the threats and accept your wrong...I’ve advised people to make a live video when transacting with u guys else or better still use another vendors... that’s what absolute power causes, no one checks u guys so u just scam at will, with their terrible Customer care agents that keeps insulting everyone on phone... just terrible
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2017
joyuchenna56:

Akuko! And I recopied and it miraculously changed? Hugh? Everyone has one thing to say, that I was scammed by you guys, copy and paste virus does not exist on an iPhone 7 ooooo, such a shame? 100k, u guys can’t even accept ur carelessness..., and I’ve written a statement in police Incase anything happens to me, this one u guys has started by blocking the NairaEx forgetting I have all the screenshots.. stop the threats and accept your wrong...I’ve advised people to make a live video when transacting with u guys else or better still use another vendors... that’s what absolute power causes, no one checks u guys so u just scam at will, with their terrible Customer care agents that keeps insulting everyone on phone... just terrible

I hope you know making a false report to police is a criminal offense, where did NairaEx threaten you?

Your emails/actions are related to defamation. Hopefully, your lawyer will understand TOS

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please help us report this person (Nairaex biz) to facebook. Buying and Selling are completed via the website only. We don't sell mining rigs. Don't fall for imposter scams. https://www.facebook.com/Nairaexbiz/ https://www.facebook.com/ecurrencyexchanges
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
SCAM ALERT: NairaEx doesn't transact via social media and all transactions are done on our website. Beware of fake Facebook and other accounts pretending to be NairaEx.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
NairaEx Doesn't buy or sell privately via facebook page or any social media accounts. We don't have any agents. Beware of 419. Place your order via the website nairaex.com ONLY!

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Bisiano1201: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello,

I made a sell order and I was asked to pay to this bitcoin address: 38W9wkWiuhYKenvniNdDy8rn2JBTnusc56
After payment, it was saying the order has been expired.
My transaction ID is 2ur4BOgXaa. Attached is my payment proof.

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by muwafaq4: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=NairaExsupport post=63014535]

I was Scammed too today. My Order was marked Completed without Funding my account. Its not Fair at all. People trust you
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by wizemax(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
PHISHING & SCAM ALERT: Take note of the phishing site and scam attempts below. It is not connected with #NairaEx (https://nairaex.com)
Learn more at https://support.nairaex.com/support/solutions/articles/43000339403-how-do-i-protect-my-nairaex-account-?fbclid=IwAR3lr86o4YPzuYt-D2vc_Xo0jw442sjysifGPV9O2zYy-aw8_mD2byuQAF4

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.