Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo (1627 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic / Korede Bello Over Swagg Photo (the Faceless) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by donaldofficial1: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caption
koredebello A good name's better than filter and gold

source https://instagram.com/p/89A-MGt0_q/?taken-by=koredebello

In-case you missed the Faceless PHOTO CHECK HERE ... https://www.nairaland.com/2672248/korede-bello-over-swagg-photo

Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oooh goodnesssad
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by vikyno(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Front page things. NL mumu mods. Oya foods don done o.
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Can we just Focus on something better,,, faceless, face .....oga ooooooooo
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by tpiander: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
That pink is not really pink, unless its how it comes across on camera. . . . . . .
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by CARLOSZ: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
[size=78pt]?¹¿[/size]
ernesty20:
i will ban u now
And who in Pete's name are you?

Jayola:
Can we just Focus on something better,,, faceless, face .....oga ooooooooo
Why not focus on sleeping?

vikyno:
They're probably digging some womanliness now. grin

Jollyjoy:
Oooh goodnesssad
Ah see yhu crushing.
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by ernesty20(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
vikyno:
i will ban u now
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by vikyno(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
ernesty20:
i will ban u now
Abeg no vex mumu fake mode. Na play I dey o.
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by ernesty20(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
vikyno:

Abeg no vex mumu fake mode. Na play I dey o.
cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2015
For car owners and diagnostic shop, learn how you could use your phone's to run diagnostic checks on your vehicles..., Check my signature for more
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by Optional2(f): 4:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Wahala dy ooo
Re: Korede Bello Shows Off His Face After The Faceless Photo by HomieQuan(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2015
nice sweater

(1) (Reply)

10 Times Afrocandy Looked Like A Decent Person (PHOTOS) / Pic: Ayo Shonaiya With Dimeji Bankole And Friends In London Back In 1987 / Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.