Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,946 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is (1625 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Explains Why She Dressed Like A Man To Son’s School / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is by veeluv2015(f): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2016
I knew i was going to get you with this one. grin
[size=20pt]WELCOME TO APRIL!!![/size]

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/tonto-dikeh-finally-reveals-face-of-her.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is by 400billionman: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Mtsheew.

Look at stew..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is by Taiwo20(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2016
veeluv2015:
I knew i was going to get you with this one. grin
[size=20pt]WELCOME TO APRIL!!![/size]

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/tonto-dikeh-finally-reveals-face-of-her.html

So you don hammer now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin Happy new month dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is by veeluv2015(f): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin Happy new month dear

Thanks jare....don't mind these people without a sense of humour
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son. See How Cute He Is by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
veeluv2015:

Thanks jare....don't mind these people without a sense of humour
I De see your nyash oo but nah April fool sha

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Mercy Aigbe Breathtaking In New Portrait (photos) / Funny Video Of White Guys Eating Eba Trending / See Epic Reply A Lady Gave Linda Ikeji On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.