Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

zillow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / zillow (8752 Views)

Who Wore This Boyfriend Jeans Better? Genevieve Nnaji Vs Linda Ikeji - / Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: zillow by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Somebody buy house some people will spend hours online debating about it instead of making their own money, if the time spend debating about Linda house were spend in something productive some of you guys will make thousand bucks

1 Like

Re: zillow by killzone(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Are we really still on this house stuff
Re: zillow by lhanraya2w(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Mehn Nigerians are so gullible. I can't believe many people believe that she actually bought that house at that huge amount. We all know that she is good at inflating figures. I don't think that house costs up to 250 million naira. Foolish people. Where is psquares private jet? When will kc sing with nickiminaj and the other unknown YMCMB artist? When will Rihanna sing the song that wizkid wrote for her?

If truly the property is within Banana Island, then that figure isn't inflated. A plot of land there is between 350-500m and the least fully detached 5 bedroom duplex you will find there won't be less than 600m! A friend recently rented A 2bedroom flat for $50,000 and service charge of $18,000 annually among other charges! Crazy? Just search for Land/House in Banana Island Ikoyi and you will be amazed!

4 Likes

Re: zillow by Atlantian: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2015
I dont know about you guys but that house is bullshit. Looks like she got scammed truly. The house is sitting in half a plot of land. The quality of finishing is poor. Sorry, I think its just waste of money.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Sorry to say this but Linda bought an over priced house just like her adverts. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: zillow by tpiander: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
She needs to hire a photographer to take professional looking pictures of it.

1 Like

Re: zillow by nigerianvenom(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what more to blogging?

So, u guys bilivd she bot a house is banana island for 800mills because she's a blogger?

Seun has miliioms of traffic daily, her site is not even on the first 20 in Africa.

She shld simply tell us who she is currently fuckin and stop worrying herself.

Blogging my arse.

Linda is richer than seun. Its a fact! I'm not holding any brief for her. How much of paid ads do u see on nairaland? Almost everything u see on Nairaland's front-page are free but before u see any nokia, tecno, forte oil, etc news or awareness on linda's page, it has already been paid for. Even dstv pays her to advertise their lies about their justification for increment on their tarrif. How many times have u seen lunda promote news from nairaland? Or how often hav u heard or read about linda right about nairaland? But hardly a day passes without news from linda's blog bin hijacked by nairaland. Hardly a week passes by where linda's issues isnt discussed on nairaland. Shes richer by far than seun.
Seun isnt monetising nairaland, thats d bitter truth. How many financial institutions advertises on nairaland compare to linda's blog. My guy, linda rich pass seun by far.

4 Likes

Re: zillow by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
cramjones:
CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: zillow by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
ibedun:
Her Banana Island house will not change the facts we know. She and cosmos Maduka should go develop their ancestral land. Yeye dey smell 5th class lagooners.
That house is not even in Banana Island according to the listed realtor. It is in Ikoyi - Obalende
Re: zillow by likila: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Linda is fu cking stupi d!
Re: zillow by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
likila:
Linda is fu cking stupi d!
I agree, for becoming a millionaire in dollar and pounds from blogging.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

I agree, for becoming a millionaire in dollar and pounds from blogging.
For putting the money in a substandard building
Re: zillow by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

For putting the money is a substandard building
She paid for the location not the building itself,the property will only appreciate. Have you seen some of the houses in Hyde park and the apartments in Manhattan New York worth millions of pounds and dollars,they are nothing spectacular. You don't know how real estate works,you pay for the location and prestige of the location.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

She paid for the location not the building itself,the property will only appreciate. Have you seen some of the houses in Hyde park and in the apartments in Manhattan New York worth millions of pounds and dollars,they are nothing spectacular. You don't know how real estate works,you pay for the locaation and prestige of the location.
You are very funny to use Hyde Park, NY as a comparison. Sorry to say that location is sh*t! Nothing spectacular about it at all.
Re: zillow by 400billionman: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
cramjones:

I was borrowed the account of cramjones, will give it back to the original owner at the end of the month.

CramJones

Haha. Olodo.

Seriously, Nigerians are scammers. Linda's new house looks like an exposed guest house..

How will someone spend $4m without privacy ? Thats poo. American millionaires cant buy such a house sitting on less than 100ft by 100ft for $2m.. Without flowers, lawn or green vegetation.. Smh..
Re: zillow by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

You are very funny to use Hyde Park, NY as a comparison. Sorry to say that location is sh*t! Nothing spectacular about it at all.
Banana Island is'nt shit if Billionaire Adenuga and Dantata live there,there must be something about the place that attracts billionaires. In Nigeria it is one of the best locations to have a house.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
400billionman:

Haha. Olodo.

Seriously, Nigerians are scammers. Linda's new house looks like an exposed guest house..

How will someone spend $4m without privacy ? Thats poo. American millionaires cant buy such a house sitting on less than 100ft by 100ft for $2m.. Without flowers, lawn or green vegetation.. Smh..
This is Nigeria,why bringing America or UK into the equation?By Nigerians standards this is the best house and location you can get in the country.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

Banana Island is'nt shit if Billionaire Adenuga and Dantata lives there,there must be something about the place that attracts billionaires. In Nigeria it is one of the best locations to have a house.
There is evidence that location is not Banana Island but Ikoyi-Obalende, according to the realtor. Adenuga and Dantata having houses there is not an excuse for the price alone and what I see of the dirty area. There is sense of history attach to Hyde Park, NY. At lease, president Roosevelt makes it famous and I don't see how Dantata and Adenuga do the same to the location you are talking about. The street looks boring and with ugly pavements. Jeez!
Re: zillow by 400billionman: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

This is Nigeria,why bringing America or UK into the equation?By Nigerians standards this is the best house and location you can get in the country.

I once lived in a part of this rented apartment sitting on over an hectare of land.

With few neighbors, no one knows you are around. If you have 10cars, there is enough space to park. You want to party, at your pleasure.

I better plan my residence from scratch than buy linda's house for half the price. Linda was scammed.

Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

There is evidence that location is not Banana Island but Ikoyi-Obalende, according to the realtor. Adenuga and Dantata having houses there is not an excuse for the price alone and what I see of the dirty area. There is sense of history attach to Hyde Park, NY. At lease, president Roosevelt makes it famous and I don't see how Dantata and Adenuga do the same to the location you are talking about. The street looks boring and with ugly pavements. Jeez!
So the streets in Hyde Park look interesting right?Go and look at pictures of Hyde park and tell me if it looks exciting. Most wealthy areas around the world such as Potomac Washinton,Hyde Park and other areas are not that exciting either. You pay for the prestige of the location and not how exciting it is or how nice the pavements look.
Re: zillow by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
cramjones:
Nigeria keeps continue remaining a country of scammers ran by scammers. Linda Ikeji was clearly scammed if she paid over N800 million in Banana Island. Here is why she was scammed.

1. The house has no lawn

2. the house has no nice views

3. The house swimming pool is so small with abosultely no privacy (her neighbour can peep at her unclothedness)

4. Would need a generator

5. No running water

6. Not a super nice neighbourhood.

7. No yard space

$4 million spent in the United States would have bought her a home of her dreams and not the scam they made with her money.

Here is a house in Atlanta listed on Zillow that costs a fraction $3.5 million.

-CramJones

Though you're a controversial fellow, I have to give you the utmost kudos here, kudos brah!

Nigeria is just tooooo insane men, the stupidity here should be listed on the stock exchange.

Charging mills for those lekki houses with rough and broken interlocking stone outside and mosquito central gutters. I can almost swear I've seen mosquitoes dancing to music in those gutters before, but it could just have been my imagination though undecided

3 Likes

Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

So the streets in Hyde Park look interesting right?Go and look at pictures of Hyde park and tell me if it looks exciting. Most wealthy areas around the world such as Potomac Washinton,Hyde Park and other areas are not that exciting either. You pay for the prestige of the location and not how exciting it is or how nice the pavements look.
The lawns are well kept, the roads are well maintained, and the green is one thing I like there. I cannot forget my childhood visiting family members there. I have an uncle who used to live in the area and we often visit on Halloween when I was very young. Yes the area is much more better than any place I have seen when I visit Nigeria. Much more better than Banana Island in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Though you're a controversial fellow, I have to give you the utmost kudos here, kudos brah!

Nigeria is just tooooo insane men, the stupidity here should be listed on the stock exchange.

Charging mills for those lekki houses with rough and broken interlocking stone outside and mosquito central gutters. I can almost swear I've seen mosquitoes dancing to music in those gutters before, but it could just have been my imagination though undecided
You don't understand how real estate works,it's your stupidity that should be listed on the stock exchange. What makes of the value of a house,location,prestige and supply and demand. We are Nigerians,why are you brining UK and America into the equation,why should a Nigerianbe buying real estate outside their homeland and enriching other countries like the corrupt politicians do. She could ahve bought a house in Monaco,Dubai,London,LA, or New York but she decided to invest in our home country,I give her kudos for that.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

The lawns are well kept, the roads are well maintained, and the green is one thing I like there. I cannot forget my childhood visiting family members there. I have an uncle who used to live in the area and we often visit on Halloween when I was very young. Yes the area is much more better than any place I have seen when I visit Nigeria. Much more better than Banana Island in Lagos.
The best area in any Western Nation like Canada,UK or America obviously cannot be compared to any neighbourhood in Nigeria,we all know that. She decided to buy in Nigeria and not enrich Western countries though the taxes and bills she will have to pay yearly if she bought a house abroad.
Re: zillow by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

Thanks for breaking it down for all. Naija just like sufferhead too much, even with money, na expensive sufferhead, mtcheew undecided

How does a location become prestigious without at least having, nice lawns, good roads, buried drainages and so on

Of course it's only in Naija, where a location becomes prestigious because it has just 100 potholes, while the other locations have about a thousand. That's how prestige is measured here, smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

The best area in any Western Nation like Canada,UK or America obviously cannot be compared to any neighbourhood in Nigeria,we all know that. She decided to buy in Nigeria and not enrich Western countries though the taxes and bills she will have to pay yearly if she bought a house abroad.
Let's us agree to disagree. That price is way out of the ordinary for what I see of the images of the area and the building. That money would get me some nice home in Malibu or Beverly Hill in California with some of the most famous people on the planet as neighbors. Wow!
Re: zillow by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

You don't understand how real estate works,it's your stupidity that should be listed on the stock exchange. What makes of the value of a house,location,prestige and supply and demand. We are Nigerians,why are you brining UK and America into the equation,why should a Nigerianbe buying real estate outside their homeland and enriching other countries like the corrupt politicians do. She could ahve bought a house in Monaco,Dubai,London,LA, or New York but she decided to invest in our home country,I give her kudos for that.

Please refer to my previous post, okay
Re: zillow by 400billionman: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

What stops her from buying virgin land and developing it to taste ? One does not have to be in UK or USA to live in a nice environment..
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Thanks for breaking it down for all. Naija just like sufferhead too much, even with money, n.a. expensive sufferhead, mtcheew undecided

How does a location become prestigious without at least having, nice lawns, good roads, buried drainages and so on

Of course it's only in Naija, where a location becomes prestigious because it has just 100 potholes, while the other locations have about a thousand. That's how prestige is measured here, smh undecided
Go and visit Banana Island and tell me if you will see numerous potholes and bad drainage there. There are goods roads in Banana Island,adeqaute security is provided,you will think you're in a different country when you enter.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

Let's us agree to disagree. That price is way out of the ordinary for what I see of the images of the area and the building. That money would get me some nice home in Malibu or Beverly Hill in California with some of the most famous people on the planet as neighbors. Wow!
Just because she became rich ,why should she have to leave her homeland and run to a foreign land,just to live next to people you see on TV everyday. Are these famous people gods?I've run into a couple of famous people there is nothing special about them.
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:

Just because she became rich ,why should she have to leave her homeland and run to aoreign land,just to live next to people you see on TV everyday. Are these famous people gods?I've run into a couple of famous people there is nothing special about them.
You don't get it. I am not saying she should leave her country and buy a home in the west. I am talking about the money which she spent poorly on what will not bring her good return. I would have applauded her if she put it in the Eko Atlantic City project. Not that sh*t!
Re: zillow by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
all4naija:

You don't get it. I am not saying she should leave her country and buy a home in the west. I am talking about the money which she spent poorly on what will not bring her good return. I would have applauded her if she put it in the Eko Atlantic City project. Not that sh*t!
Banana Island is the bring the best return in real estate,ina decade or so this same house will be worth over a billion naira. Eko Atlantic project the return on investment might make 10 years recover your money,it is still under construction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened / Cute Pics Of Charlie Boy's Twin Grandsons / Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.