Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Dry Maize For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dry Maize For Sale (630 Views)

Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / Cashew Nut And Soya Beans, maize For Sale, need buyer / Dry Maize For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dry Maize For Sale by bigdaddy1: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Offer is closed
Re: Dry Maize For Sale by WadahiFarms: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Provitamin A Maize Seeds and Aflasafe for Sale

Hello,

I hope this mail meets you well.

I know you grow maize and wish to introduce a very new Maize variety to you.

It is PVASYN8. Provitamin A Fortified Yellow Maize.

This was released by IITA in 2013 and most Maize Processors are highly demanding for this.

We can only grow little but we wish to introduce other Maize farmers to key in.

We have just 100 tons of the Certified Seeds and hope to get small/medium scale farmers to buy at N250.00/kg.

Another very important Product is the Aflasafe which reduces aflatoxin contamination of Maize. Aflatoxin reduced maize sells better and Faster.

Aflasafe is only available through IITA and few Implementers which I happen to be one.

Aflasafe goes for N350/kg and the application rate is 10kg/hectare.

I hope to hear from you if you are interested in any of these products.

Thanks.

Daniel Onotu
Project Manager,
Wadahi Integrated Farms Limited
wadahifarms@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Day Old Broiler And Poultry Birds At Affordable Price In Nigeria / Microwave Drying Machine With Outstanding Priorities / Broiler Market Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.