Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Enlargement Of Brain Ventricles Is Associated With Hunger, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enlargement Of Brain Ventricles Is Associated With Hunger, (320 Views)

Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. / What Sickness Is Associated With Changes In Urine Colour. / Risks Associated With MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlargement Of Brain Ventricles Is Associated With Hunger, by bhatiamori: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Enlargement of brain ventricles is associated with hunger, and only partially reversed when normal weight is recovered. Anorexia is also related to a reduced flow in the temporal lobes, however, as this finding does not correlate with the current weight it may be a secondary effect, rather than an a result of famine.
Terminology
A person suffering from anorexia is called anorexic. The disease described here as "anorexia nervosa" is often shortened to "anorexia" in the media and scientific literature; Technically this is incorrect, as anorexia word Detox Slim refers to clinical symptoms of poor appetite. In popular culture, especially among anorexic own, it Detox Slim is customary to use the term "ana" to avoid the clinical and impersonal tone of the word. The pro-ana groups often use the terms "ana" (for anorexia nervosa) and "MIA" (for bulimia nervosa), thus avoiding the negative connotations of medical terms.

Does Detox Slim Scam ? | http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/br/detox-slim

(1) (Reply)

Good Facial Cream For A Guy Needed / Ok, I Am Off My Clean Box For A Bit, But It Ticks Me Off That Spartagen Xt / Health With Steam Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.