Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) (829 Views)

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) by viviangist: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Akpororo with Gov of Akwa Ibom State (Photo Caption)

Caption
akpororo I was born to make people laugh, even His excellency Governor Udom EMMANUEL of Akwa Ibom state can't help but laugh,thank God for his favor upon my life

source - https://instagram.com/p/8dyyXSiV_6/?taken-by=akpororo

Re: Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) by axortedbabe(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na him u no fit make buhari laff
Re: Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) by Singingbae(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good for him
Re: Akpororo With Gov Of Akwa Ibom State (photo Caption) by bruno419(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
please help my sisters career...... Please I'd appreciate if you take a few seconds to cast a vote for me for the STARFACE NIGERIA NATIONAL FINALS at this link https:///kVtyrn The link is direct to help save your time. Thank you in anticipation for your effort..

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Embraces Natural New Look As She Steps Out With Tyga. / 5 Nigerian Artistes In Desperate Need Of A Hit / Airport Staff Neglected Me, Even With My First Class Plane Ticket -uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.