Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Is Wrong With This Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Wrong With This Car? (1334 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Car? by nickxtra(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please, my car makes one kpro kro sound when I apply breaks on start up. But in motion, it does not make the sounds. A mechanic examined it nd told me it is the break pad, which he advised me to get Yamashida break pad to change the current break pad. But I have been unable to get the Yamashida break pad type for the car(1998/1999 Nissan Primera 2.0i salon car). Also the front inner upper arms of the car makes kiti kiti sounds on motion when driving in bad or uneven roads(usually slowly), but former mechanic said it is stabiliser bushes, but I have to change the entire stabilisers, yet the sounds persist. It was later discovered by my new mechanic that it is not stabiliser problem but the two upper arms need changed completely. Please I need the guru in the house to help me confirmed the problems, the solution and cost of the upper arms nd the yamashida break pad. I have searched around Zuba spare parts market for the yamashida break pad, but did get the type for the car.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by nickxtra(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Some body should help na. Gazzuz and co.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by inze(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
. . . Gazzuzz, we no longer have only 'kpom' sounds. 'kpro kro' and 'kiti kiti' have just been added to the inventory

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by nickxtra(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
inze:
. . . Gazzuzz, we no longer have only 'kpom' sounds. 'kpro kro' and 'kiti kiti' have just been added to the inventory
Is that the comment you make in this situation?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
nickxtra:
Please, my car makes one kpro kro sound when I apply breaks on start up. But in motion, it does not make the sounds. A mechanic examined it nd told me it is the break pad, which he advised me to get Yamashida break pad to change the current break pad. But I have been unable to get the Yamashida break pad type for the car(1998/1999 Nissan Primera 2.0i salon car). Also the front inner upper arms of the car makes kiti kiti sounds on motion when driving in bad or uneven roads(usually slowly), but former mechanic said it is stabiliser bushes, but I have to change the entire stabilisers, yet the sounds persist. It was later discovered by my new mechanic that it is not stabiliser problem but the two upper arms need changed completely. Please I need the guru in the house to help me confirmed the problems , the solution and cost of the upper arms nd the yamashida break pad. I have searched around Zuba spare parts market for the yamashida break pad, but did get the type for the car.

I hear a kitity kro kro sound, Ifa what can it be? grin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZOLAuLlpW29GoyV3rmZQc02IB76-8B7Y9G7orgM7Y5pKBE9kC6Q[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by nickxtra(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

I hear a kitity kro kro sound, Ifa what can it be? grin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZOLAuLlpW29GoyV3rmZQc02IB76-8B7Y9G7orgM7Y5pKBE9kC6Q[/img]
Gazzuz, you have become like this too?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by Readonee35L(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
nickxtra:
Gazzuz, you have become like this too?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by diportivo: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bros

Thank ur stars dat its not the kpom sound...that wld av been worse

Nurey is a pro on sounds...he will be here to tell you wats wrong

Kingreign consults d same oracle dat gazzuzz is consulting on ur behalf,so no need to summon him again

Mayor2013,piyke,denn and decotech can get u the yamashida brake pads

By and large,u av come to the right place for solution
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by kingreign(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
diportivo:
Bros

Thank ur stars dat its not the kpom sound...that wld av been worse

Nurey is a pro on sounds...he will be here to tell you wats wrong

Kingreign consults d same oracle dat gazzuzz is consulting on ur behalf,so no need to summon him again

Mayor2013,piyke,denn and decotech can get u the yamashida brake pads

By and large,u av come to the right place for solution

Who does yamasida brake pads?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by diportivo: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
My oga

You dey ask me?

You wey i follow for back dey ask ur subordinate dis kind tough jamb question?

I swear,i av no idea

grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by kingreign(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
nickxtra:
Please, my car makes one kpro kro sound when I apply breaks on start up. But in motion, it does not make the sounds. A mechanic examined it nd told me it is the break pad, which he advised me to get Yamashida break pad to change the current break pad. But I have been unable to get the Yamashida break pad type for the car(1998/1999 Nissan Primera 2.0i salon car). Also the front inner upper arms of the car makes kiti kiti sounds on motion when driving in bad or uneven roads(usually slowly), but former mechanic said it is stabiliser bushes, but I have to change the entire stabilisers, yet the sounds persist. It was later discovered by my new mechanic that it is not stabiliser problem but the two upper arms need changed completely. Please I need the guru in the house to help me confirmed the problems, the solution and cost of the upper arms nd the yamashida break pad. I have searched around Zuba spare parts market for the yamashida break pad, but did get the type for the car.

Aren't you the same guy who posted on my repair thread?
I've given you my contact.... In that thread.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Car? by nickxtra(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
kingreign:

Aren't you the same guy who posted on my repair thread?
I've given you my contact.... In that thread.
Yes, I have posted this before I saw your thread. Will contact you

(1) (Reply)

Recommended First Car / Cost Of Toyota Matrix 2005 Model From Cotonou / Sell Us Ur Scrap Car,bus And Truck For Cash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.