Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,088 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing (5950 Views)

Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos) / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by Coach8: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
nobilis:

The same shallow-mindedness I'm talking about.

Before I answer your question, let me ask you:
1. Are all feminists women?
2. Are all animal conservatists animals?
3. Are all prisoners' rights activists prisoners?

Answer these and I will answer the question, Wise One.

I had no opinion on your 'argument', I did not ask the question, I was just stating that you failed to answer a 3 word question in your paragraph response. Anyway, in order to educate you on how to answer questions properly;

1. Not all feminists are women.
2. Yes, I believe the animal conservatists are of the animal kingdom. I am yet to hear of plants or fungi of such nature.
3. The word 'prisoner' could be looked at through a lot of different perspectives, so I would refrain from commenting on that without further clarification.
Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by tjfulloption(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awon oponu aye rada angry

1 Like

Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by nobilis: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Coach8:

I had no opinion on your 'argument', I did not ask the question, I was just stating that you failed to answer a 3 word question in your paragraph response. Anyway, in order to educate you on how to answer questions properly;

1. Not all feminists are women.
2. Yes, I believe the animal conservatists are of the animal kingdom. I am yet to hear of plants or fungi of such nature.
3. The word 'prisoner' could be looked at through a lot of different perspectives, so I would refrain from commenting on that without further clarification.

Well, congratulations to you on your expertise in answering questions.
If you still need an answer to the question he asked (which you already claimed you had no opinion on, yet you're now championing), then just read your number 1 answer.
Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by Coach8: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2015
nobilis:

Well, congratulations to you on your expertise in answering questions.
If you still need an answer to the question he asked (which you already claimed you had no opinion on, yet you're now championing), then just read your number 1 answer.

Like I said, I never needed an answer, wasn't too interested in that. Was just pointing out that you managed to reply with a full paragraph without answering a 3 word question.
BTW, "Not all feminists are women" is hardly an appropriate response to "Are you gay?"
Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by nobilis: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Coach8:

Like I said, I never needed an answer, wasn't too interested in that. Was just pointing out that you managed to reply with a full paragraph without answering a 3 word question.
BTW, "Not all feminists are women" is hardly an appropriate response to "Are you gay?"

Some people obviously lack the power of intuition and inference.
I've answered that question in my first post quoting that question.
I answered it in my first post quoting your own post.
I also answered it again in my second post quoting your own post.

Yet u didn't see those answers.
You are waiting for a "Yes" or "No".

And I wonder why I was asked if I'm gay.
Because I spoke out against homophobia?
Maybe every straight person should be homophobic.
So ask me again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by Coach8: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
nobilis:

Some people obviously lack the power of intuition and inference.
I've answered that question in my first post quoting that question.
I answered it in my first post quoting your own post.
I also answered it again in my second post quoting your own post.

Yet u didn't see those answers.
You are waiting for a "Yes" or "No".

And I wonder why I was asked if I'm gay.
Because I spoke out against homophobia?
Maybe every straight person should be homophobic.
So ask me again.

By inference, feminism =\= homosexuality.
It was a yes or no question to be fair.
Why telling me to ask you again when I never asked you anything? You've posed all the questions starting from your first response.
Re: Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing by Horus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPfYAIVcF4

[size=15pt]Uganda Gay Pride[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prop 8 Gay Marriage Ban Repealed, Overturned In California / Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply / Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.