Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? (2282 Views)

Bonanzawin / (RESOLVED) Bonanzawin not paying..need help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by inas911(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Am getting pissed up with all this naija bookies. I placed withdrwal with Betcolony since thursday 15th October, 2015, yet my money is still in my Betcolony account, they have not even removed it.. meaning, they are not ready to process my pay. Ask me how much, Just common 5k, Betcolony cannot pay. Someone told me they have folded up cos they are bankrupt. Have made up my mind not to call them, but am sure ONLINE REVIEWS about them will tell the world who they are.

BONANZAWIN:[color=#990000][/color] I saw this website online, they have good betting market and lots of inplays, but my fear is that i dont know how rely-able they are. Am thinking of giving them a short... if they fail me too.. Then am done with Naija Bookies.

Any punter with experience with Betcolony & BonanzaWin?

Let share
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
If it's not or

I better go to Mr. Biggs with the money
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by inas911(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
But wait ooo... Are their no agencies we can relate the fraudulent acts of these lei lei bookies. I better fall back to my bet365 account where am guaranteed my pay no matter how much.

Nigeria still have a long way to go.
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by Bollove: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
inas911:
But wait ooo... Are their no agencies we can relate the fraudulent acts of these lei lei bookies. I better fall back to my bet365 account where am guaranteed my pay no matter how much.

Nigeria still have a long way to go.
That is how useless winnersgoldenBet zapped my 5k since OCT. 2nd and since Sunday18th that I withdrew mere 1k they have not paid me. I have to quit WinnersGoldenBet, though I love their site more than other bookies but they are thieves ... I sent many messages on twitter and email even their number, they never replied me ...... I withdrew from Nairabet the same day ooo, Nairabet paid me on Monday night , yesterday .... winnersgoldenbet is still withholding 1K without explanation.

when I wanted to deposit money and had problems, those fools replied my email but when withdrawal issues, they never replied me.....

Ur own is still good, they have removed the money from my online account and never paid into my bank account.

I think Nairabet and Merrybet are the only two bookies in Nigeria....... WinnersGoldenBet just f.uc.ked me..... I love them and their sites for real. I love picking my games there but they are thieves.

You can report those in Lagos to Lagos State Lottery Board....
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by inas911(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bollove:

I think Nairabet and Merrybet are the only two bookies in Nigeria....... WinnersGoldenBet just f.uc.ked me..... I love them and their sites for real. I love picking my games there but they are thieves.

You are 100% right bro
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by Bollove: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
.../
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by Bollove: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Experience With Betcolony & Bonanzawin? by Krak(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
inas911:
Am getting pissed up with all this naija bookies. I placed withdrwal with Betcolony since thursday 15th October, 2015, yet my money is still in my Betcolony account, they have not even removed it.. meaning, they are not ready to process my pay. Ask me how much, Just common 5k, Betcolony cannot pay. Someone told me they have folded up cos they are bankrupt. Have made up my mind not to call them, but am sure ONLINE REVIEWS about them will tell the world who they are.

BONANZAWIN:[color=#990000][/color] I saw this website online, they have good betting market and lots of inplays, but my fear is that i dont know how rely-able they are. Am thinking of giving them a short... if they fail me too.. Then am done with Naija Bookies.

Any punter with experience with Betcolony & BonanzaWin?

Let share

Bonanzawin pays out fast. I have been using them for months.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Sports Betting Business That Nobody Else Will Tell You / Does Erling Haaland Have A Child? / Lyon Vs Nice Predictions, Betting Tips And Match Previews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.