Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine (1220 Views)

Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos / RE: Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine by yazach: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
THAT FUTURE WIFE (GIFT FROM AR - RAHMAN)
I was raised to understand that a woman married to a man, needs not to work.... this is how I wish to live with my wife after Nikkah should Allah permit me insha Allah.
If she's a niqab sister then I have to struggle hard to get a self contain apartment to assist and maintain her deen cause am gonna benefit it more in the future... because kids are to be born by her...
I don't wish for my wife to work but if she insist of working then she has to work under my establishment, (after Nikkah, she becomes my responsibility)
I have a plan but Islam says she has right to decide, so the choice is hers.
Ill Appreciate if she wake me up for tahajjud and I'll always keep some tangible items to pay for her effort.
if she wakes me for tahajjud, I'll offer her.
If I wake her and she wakes and offers tahajjud, I'll offer her.
if not by my choice atleast by hers for me to walk with her out on weekends and have this sense of feelings of love towards her for the sake of Allah......
And if I die before her, then she prays for me and seek for Allah's mercy on me.
And if she dies before me, it'll become a duty upon me to keep praying for her till when Allah takes away my life.....
And the children could have learnt a lot from this wife of mine. because I followed the rule of Islam, by offering her rights and wait to see the miracle of offering a wife a right, and she had the choices and then poured out a training which I have no ability of, to kids who bear my name...
I'll ask her to promise to take me with her to jannah should Allah grant her.
And she'll ask me to promise her same!
Then we both will strive continuously.....
And Allah is the All knowing!
So brother/sister how do u plan or wish for urs. If u don't have any, then plan from now for things we take for granted is what causes the serious havoc in the world... But if u have a plan then please, comment, maybe I can as well learn from urs.....
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT FUTURE WOMAN, SHE WORTHS THE WAIT! SHE WORTHS MY SWEAT!
If ure married please, honor that woman she's a complex creature, so tender! Hmmmmmmm!
What do you plan for ur wife
And how do u plan to care of a husbands home, let's educate each other..... YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE COULD BE SEEING THIS..

1 Like

Re: Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine by uboma(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ op, I admire your respect for women in general and your would be wife in particular.

I take it that she will be your only wife, no need having more than one wife. Am I reading your mind?
Re: Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine by good4all: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
MASHA ALLAH OP
Re: Brothers What Is Your Plan For Your Future Wife? This Is Mine by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai my future wife go enjoy gan o grin grin She'll be a gold! wink

(1) (Reply)

Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire / How Dare You Give Us Ultimatum! Saudi Deports Additional 612 Female Pilgrims / In Pictures, Impact Of Fasting On Muslims At National Mosque Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.