Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? (962 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
I just hate it when 'masquerades' talk bad about guys who 'sag'.
Sagging ain't my thing though and I dont support it, but I believe we've all got to remove the log in our eyes before we pick on someone with a relatively tiny spec in his!

...and some presenter just said they dont need to 'blow their cover' cos they need to always look good. Does that tell us something?!
Plus I dont understand why someone will comfortably or uncomfortably (with the spontaneous itches and scratching) wear a head warmer for straight 3 weeks without removing it...no air, no water...and still open their mouths to say some niggas are dirty!!!! hian!

Keep disguising sha, it's allowed but please keep your handkerchief away from me, I'd thought that was the color of your face before this weather got hot, or is this a painting class?!
But wait o, I had the impression that 'make up' means to raise an existing quality or quantity to a required amount. Could it be that some ladies are having some form of generally accepted inferiority complex or aint proud of their 'real' selves?!

Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by Beesluv: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
You should compare sagging to showing of cleavage or bum bum or bellybutton and not make up
Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by ikbnice(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
What about gals who wear low-waist trousers, cleavage revealing v-necks, micro-mini skirts and the likes. I musn't hear them complain.
Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by ayindepremier: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
That one better,

omo, if don ever jam babe wey pack deflated balloon, I mean B00BS, U go salute d devil!

but, Na only children and immature sag, do unnecessary make ups and pack pads everywhere!
Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by ernesty20(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eintelekt:
Sagging ain't my thing though and I dont support it, but I believe we've all got to remove the log in our eyes before we pick on someone with a relatively tiny spec in his!

...and some presenter just said they dont need to 'blow their cover' cos they need to always look good. Does that tell us something?!
Plus I dont understand why someone will comfortably or uncomfortably (with the spontaneous itches and scratching) wear a head warmer for straight 3 weeks without removing it...no air, no water...and still open their mouths to say some niggas are dirty!!!! hian!

Keep disguising sha, it's allowed but please keep your handkerchief away from me, I'd thought that was the color of your face before this weather got hot, or is this a painting class?!
But wait o, I had the impression that 'make up' means to raise an existing quality or quantity to a required amount. Could it be that some ladies are having some form of generally accepted inferiority complex or aint proud of their 'real' selves?!
dnt mind the hypocrites
Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by darkskingoddess(f): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Eintelekt:

LOL you silly oo grin grin
I disagree with some of that though. I think there is little correlation between sagging and makeup.

Sagging is derived from the prison lifestyle... it is a signal that a man is "available". Many men who sag aren't aware of this and think it's fashionable-- because they don't know the history of it!
I can only speak for myself, sagging doesn't bother me too much. But I LOVE a man in suit and tie! smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2015
darkskingoddess:

LOL you silly oo grin grin
I disagree with some of that though. I think there is little correlation between sagging and makeup.

Sagging is derived from the prison lifestyle... it is a signal that a man is "available". Many men who sag aren't aware of this and think it's fashionable-- because they don't know the history of it!
I can only speak for myself, sagging doesn't bother me too much. But I LOVE a man in suit and tie! smiley wink

You just might be right though, but you didn't treat the "head warmer and painting class" section. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by darkskingoddess(f): 2:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Eintelekt:

You just might be right though, but you didn't treat the "head warmer and painting class" section. undecided lipsrsealed

LOL women who relate to those two things shouldn't talk about anyone! grin grin
Re: Why Do Females Wear "Makeup" And Yet Complain Of Guys Who "Sag"? by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 19, 2015
darkskingoddess:

LOL women who relate to those two things shouldn't talk about anyone! grin grin
Lol. I appreciate the honesty. Gracias

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

『서면휴게방கோ잠실키스방』 밤워 병점키스방↔바니K / Free Pattern Drafting Class / Zeeworld Home Of Fabric Handbags And Baby Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.