Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) (57980 Views)

Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Mznaett: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congratz
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by JAZES(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
madridguy:
I don't understand you?
You said she's too fat now
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
vague:
she isn't growing up poor and starving like you so what do you expect?
Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
fatty bum bum.
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by adepiero: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
ITbomb:
Ready, Go!

This is quite refreshingly innovative
But the daughter is too fat, god forbid
You are ignorant! Its baby fat and she'll shed that when she grows older undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will sue you for false allegation....lol...not me

kinibigdeal:

You said she's too fat now

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
madridguy:
I will sue you for false allegation....lol...not me

Oh! I will call my lawyer
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
tola9ja:

i love bbw but not like this

lmao! na wetin be this na, u just make me choke on the food wey i been dey chop, lol, i didn't see this picture coming at all...
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gift is fat...

Turn off
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by apholaby007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ehn, my Cutie pitury Hunny bunny, Puddle bunny Cup cake, sweetheart Hello Bae, sweetim nwa
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by chichriso: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know I will not make sense here but President of the Zoo should allow #Biafra go.

#FreeNnamdiKaluNow
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Eyor1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wow. . .I jealoux thm oh
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
darlenese:
Congrattts

But 2m is too small
Abeg, wetin dem do for there wey make 2m small?

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by oshe11: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

She's a child.
I'll never ever ever make my child feel bad about her weight at this tender age. It could affect her self-esteem.
A 13year old girl saw me at one event like that and said she wants to be like me, she thinks she's too fat and she told me how she's been eating 2ce a day, drinking 'lemon water, this water, that water'. I just smiled and told her to show me her mom. I told her mom all what her daughter had told me before the poor girl harms herself with all she's been taking.
everytin abt U breeds MATURITY....... Kip it up

2 Likes

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by lekjons(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
vague:
she isn't growing up poor and starving like you so what do you expect?
guy, this one no good oo gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Emade(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
ITbomb:
Ready, Go!

god forbid another person way tin?u don fit creat your own them need to check your brain o

3 Likes

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
ITbomb:
Ready, Go!

guy, your first born will Be times two of d fat daughter....

#trust me

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by prisiluv(f): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Beautiful..congratz 2dem.Quite adorable...Bt mum wuld need to watch D daughter's weight for her....

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Willgates(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

She's a child.
I'll never ever ever make my child feel bad about her weight at this tender age. It could affect her self-esteem.
A 13year old girl saw me at one event like that and said she wants to be like me, she thinks she's too fat and she told me how she's been eating 2ce a day, drinking 'lemon water, this water, that water'. I just smiled and told her to show me her mom. I told her mom all what her daughter had told me before the poor girl harms herself with all she's been taking.
And you think you did the right thing? You'll make a good confidante with your pomo face
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
undecided Arrangee things....
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by TONYE001(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Willgates:
And you think you did the right thing? You'll make a good confidante with your pomo face

Confidant? When we are talking about a vulnerable 13-year-old girl?

I think she did the right thing. If I were her, I would do same... smiley

2 Likes

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Willgates(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2015
TONYE001:

Confidant? When we are talking about a vulnerable 13-year-old girl?

I think she did the right thing. If I were her, I would do same... smiley
And you think the kid will listen to the mum? Best thing would have been some piece of advice for the child and maybe an attempt to redeem her seemingly lost self-esteem. Then go to the mother in secret, if she must.

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice one, STV tumbs up for this.
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2015
darlenese:
Congrattts
But 2m is too small
Hmmmm...make dem give dem Linda house??
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2015
ITbomb:
Ready, Go!

Imagine this tactless statement.

God forbid a beautiful child or what?

1 Like

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2015
oshe11:
everytin abt U breeds MATURITY....... Kip it up
"I would rather be a good nobody than be a bad somebody".
Lol

2 Likes

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by j4sure(m): 3:17am On Oct 19, 2015
congrats oooooooooooooooo

JAZES:
This is a follow up on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2672912/mothers-daughters-pageant-nigeria-photos), we now have a winner.

Congrats Team AngeeGift!
Last night at the Calabar International Conference Centre (CICC), Angela and Gift emerged as winners of the inaugural Mother Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) by Silverbird.

The finale which was broadcast live on Silverbird TV was the final stage of the pageant which saw the shortlisted mum and daughter teams participate in various activities prior to the big day.

The Mother & Daughter Pageant Nigeria is aimed at promoting family values by celebrating the Love and Bond shared between Mother & Child and giving Nigerian mothers and daughters.

The winning mother and daughter team gets 2 Million Naira and a trip to Dubai.

Congrats!

See all Team AngeeGift’s photos from the competition as well as photos of other contestants from their mother-daughter portrait session.

Team AngeeGift
http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/18/first-silverbirds-mother-daughter-pageant-nigeria-mdpn-won-by-team-angeegift/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.