Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) (57958 Views)

Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by JAZES(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2015
SisterCaro:

I don't know why this world is full of too many ignorant people. I have a little sister who is on the chubby side, she can cook, clean and she can be on the go for hours plus she is much more flexible than i am when it comes to dancing and doing yoga positions.

My 2012 skinny roommate in university that could not cook, clean or be in the gym for more than 5mins. Her boyfriend had to cook for himself whenever he came over because ordinary rice she could not even boil properly.

That girl is slightly chubby not disabled. She can shade of the weight as she grows taller. Its useless shallow people like that feel inferior and inadequate that you think that if you trash talk people different from you for everyone else will find them unappealing so you can feel better about yourself.

This is so on point, may God bless you
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
change the 'can' to may then you know there are two endings to the story.
Fat is not healthy, it's general knowledge. the fact that you base your opinion on rare occasions makes this argument pointless;
a fat girl that's flexible
a slim girl that is not
Melissa McCarthy and Eniola Badmus make a statement because they are fat and they can pretty much do what slim people can do. now why is that a big deal? it's because you don't see people like that everyday.

I've taught you two things; 1. Fat is not healthy
3. Ignore the irrelevance(s) in your opponent's argument
2. You can actually make your point(s) without insult(s)

sellah!
P.S
'shed off weight' not 'shade of weight'
SisterCaro:

I don't know why this world is full of too many ignorant people. I have a little sister who is on the chubby side, she can cook, clean and she can be on the go for hours plus she is much more flexible than i am when it comes to dancing and doing yoga positions.

My 2012 skinny roommate in university that could not cook, clean or be in the gym for more than 5mins. Her boyfriend had to cook for himself whenever he came over because ordinary rice she could not even boil properly.

That girl is slightly chubby not disabled. She can shade of the weight as she grows taller. Its useless shallow people like that feel inferior and inadequate that you think that if you trash talk people different from you for everyone else will find them unappealing so you can feel better about yourself.
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by SisterCaro(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2015
charlesbailey:
change the 'can' to may then you know there are two endings to the story.
Fat is not healthy, it's general knowledge. the fact that you base your opinion on rare occasions makes this argument pointless;
a fat girl that's flexible
a slim girl that is not
Melissa McCarthy and Eniola Badmus make a statement because they are fat and they can pretty much do what slim people can do. now why is that a big deal? it's because you don't see people like that everyday.

I've taught you two things; 1. Fat is not healthy
3. Ignore the irrelevance(s) in your opponent's argument
2. You can actually make your point(s) without insult(s)

sellah!
P.S
'shed off weight' not 'shade of weight'
i did not in any way insult i simply spoke the truth as is it. Know the difference. I will not call a shallow person smart, i will call a spade a spade.
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Partial pageant! Just watched the re-cap. I was happy untill I got to the end. The winner did not even make the original first 5! Ben Murray correct ur house first before U correct Nigeria. Cheating pageant
Re: AngeeGift Wins Silverbird’s Mother-Daughter Pageant Nigeria (MDPN) (Photos) by shesAgem: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2015
For fashion tip and tricks Subscribe to BBM Channel C003ABC6A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE 2face Idibia's Amazing Versace Shoe Collection! / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.