Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship (736 Views)

Friendzone Whatsapp Group / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. / Friendzone Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by lordprosh(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hi fellow Nairalanders.. I need your professional advise here..
Drz dz girl I meet like 3 or 4years ago.. @ 1st we wrnt close but leta tinx improved and we got really talking.. I asked her out nd she told m she was dating some1(very older dan her).. I respected her opinion.. Leta her bf somehow found out we've been talking nd got my online contact, he threatened to hurt nd kill me if I don't leave his babe alone(a stupid boi who claims to be a cultist). As a sharp guys I answered hm saying he shld warn his GF to stop disturbin m.. Leta on I lost contact with dz girl of my dreams. Fate reconnested us bck.. We've been chattn buh dz grl won't jst take m off the 'FRIENDZONE' evn tho she's not dating any1.. Av tried to convince her to date m but she won't bulge.. I know she as fellinz buh she's just scared I might jst play her.. I knw av been a bad guy with ladies.. Buh I really Love her (I hate to admit it) I can't imagine playing her.. Pls guys What can I do to get off her 'FriendZone'.. I really wnt a relationship.. Pls I need advice.. Dz is real nd its killin m..
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by Davijunson: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Keep Convincing her na... Give her more reasons why u ain't gonna play her as she thinks... and if you feel she's getting too comfortable with you on the friend zone, give her space and time. if she has feelings for you like you said, she may jes come calling.
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by lordprosh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Davijunson:
Keep Convincing her na... Give her more reasons why u ain't gonna play her as she thinks... and if you feel she's getting too comfortable with you on the friend zone, give her space and time. if she has feelings for you like you said, she may jes come calling.
Tnks man.. We stl spoke abt it tday.. She admitted to been scared of been played.I assured her I won't dare it.. She does like m.. She still called me b4 goin to bed.. I Hate dz 'friendZone' . I tink am dying..
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by Davijunson: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
lordprosh:

Tnks man.. We stl spoke abt it tday.. She admitted to been scared of been played.I assured her I won't dare it.. She does like m.. She still called me b4 goin to bed.. I Hate dz 'friendZone' . I tink am dying..
Haha Bros, neva die na.... if you die now, she go love another ooo..lolzzz (jes kidding) but seriously, this shouldn't be a big deal since she's into you. Play your card well, I think she's jes playing a little hard to get so she won't look cheap. Gals do that a lot. Jes be patient and keep pushing the right button.
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by stanvesco(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
d powa of a relationship lies in d hands of d one who loves less...
Bro,
just tell her directly,u want a relationshp n u r settling 4 notin less

but if u wan b shap guy,u dnt rili nid any ansa 4rm her o,

asume d boyfrnd role,
touchn
kisin
love texts
necking
pampering
gifting

and if u r rili rili bad
sexing!

Its beta 2 ask 4 forgivenes dan to ask 4 permision

bro,take charge,take control,lead her on,set her soul on fire,make her a leaking basket, make her want u so bad,she will hate herslf 4 it
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by lordprosh(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2015
stanvesco:
Bro,

asume d boyfrnd role,
touchn
kisin
love texts
necking
pampering
gifting

and if u r rili rili bad
sexing!

bro,take charge,take control,lead her on,set her soul on fire,make her a leaking basket, make her want u so bad,she will hate herslf 4 it

Hmmm.. Dats d problm.. We don't stay rilli close.. She's in ogun nd am in lag..
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by lordprosh(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:

Haha Bros, neva die na.... if you die now, she go love another ooo..lolzzz (jes kidding) but seriously, this shouldn't be a big deal since she's into you. Play your card well, I think she's jes playing a little hard to get so she won't look cheap. Gals do that a lot. Jes be patient and keep pushing the right button.

4 how long.. She knws I hate d 'hard to get' idea.. If she drops a mssg on whatsapp nd I don't reply instantly she calls m nd beg m to reply..
Av played all my cards..

A big ish is dat my close frnd dated her cousin b4 tho d relationshp didn't work out afta a long time.. So I av a flln dat her cousin might jst b d devil hr..
Re: Help! : I Need To Get Off Her 'friendzone'.. I Want A Relationship by lordprosh(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Davijunson:
Davijunson:

Tnks to every1 who viewed dz trend nd commented..

Jst wanna tank u all..

Am finally of the friendzone.. After over 5 years!!!
stanvesco:
Bro,
asume d boyfrnd role,
touchn
kisin
love texts
necking
pampering
gifting
and if u r rili rili bad
sexing!
Tnks to every1 who viewed dz trend nd commented..

Jst wanna tank u all..

Am finally of the friendzone.. After over 5 years!!!

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Single Lady For Friendship/relationship. Details Included / Internet Dating: How Reliable? / Share Photos Via Celtel Mms(only 4 Celtel Users In Nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.