Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada (4173 Views)

Boy Crush Thursday! David Becham's 16 Yr Old Super Stylish Son, Brooklyn Lands H / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by nalia: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2009
these couples sure do make  statements wherever they go and ooze power bitty ,sexiness ,intelligence, skill and all sorts who's  Ur number 1 couple and y.thanks grin
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by debbynicky(f): 2:17am On May 09, 2009
Bee and Jay
Jada and Will.
They have such killa chemistry 2gether

Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by Outstrip(f): 3:50am On May 09, 2009
Beyonce and JayZ

David Bechkham is cute and so is his wife but she always looks pissed
Will Smith and Jada are both cute but they irritate me. I just feel like they have to be in ogboni or something to make so much money from acting and yet they cannot act to save their lives
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 09, 2009
Jay Z and Bee!

They are so cute! cheesy cheesy
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by yme1(f): 5:46pm On May 09, 2009
jay z and bee
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by dyabman(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2009
Jaz and Bee
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by FLGators1: 6:37pm On May 09, 2009
Me and Usher
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by SeanT21(f): 1:30am On May 10, 2009
FL Gators!:

Me and Usher

Why will U wnat that baboon lipsrsealed

@topic

POSH n BECKHAM!!
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by chiogo(f): 1:32am On May 10, 2009
Jay and Bee!!! Lovely couple, love 'em smiley
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by FLGators1: 6:59pm On May 10, 2009
Why will U wnat that baboon Lips sealed
My usher a baboon?
watch yaself angry angry
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by SeanT21(f): 2:40am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

My usher a baboon?
watch yaself angry angry

CHAII. I am sorry ooo. Good Luck 2 both of U.
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by FLGators1: 2:42am On May 11, 2009
rotflmao grin grin grin u betta be
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:43am On May 11, 2009
Posh and David = Best couple ever

They just need a bloody daughter.
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:46am On May 11, 2009
Outstrip:

. I just feel like they have to be in ogboni or something to make so much money from acting and yet they cannot act to save their lives

Rofl. So true. They are cool people but such shitty actors. I dont see Jada's new show "hawthrone" lasting more than a season

It's the Scientology!
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by sugabelle: 10:33am On May 11, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl. So true. They are cool people but such shitty actors. I dont see Jada's new show "hawthrone" lasting more than a season

It's the Scientology!

Crikes! I was always afraid to say this bc of the many W.Smith fans. I don't know how a low rate actor like him always gets so many hot lead roles. Favoured I guess.

@ topic . . .Bee n Jay look like they match - not hot Beckham and skinny Posh, or TALL W.Smith and petite Jada. Now if only the Roc man could dance . . . tongue
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by spikedcylinder: 2:54pm On May 12, 2009
I like the picture where he's tapping her ass! cheesy
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I like the picture where he's tapping her ass! cheesy

we be big pimpin . . . grin grin
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by chiogo(f): 11:20pm On May 12, 2009
sugabelle:

Now if only the Roc man could dance . . . tongue
He doesn't need to; he could rap wink
Re: Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2009
Topic

Beyonce and Jazy? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Soundcity VJ Moet Abebe In Sex Tape Scandal / Tuface And Annie Idibia's Daughter Makes Movie Debut / Paul Walker Dead: Fast And Furious Star, 40, Killed In Car Crash Check Out All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.