Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class (4168 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by TunezBlog: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Amanda, who also goes by the name Mandy has resumed back in college after dropping out couple of years back to raise Davido's daughter, Hailey. She complained on her social space about the age difference with her coursemates upon resumption.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/davidos-babymama-laments-about-being.html
Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Airforce01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
If my son Jayden, impregnates a girl out of wedlock , I will gladly welcome it with both arms.
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by donstan18: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
It still didn't change the fact that your are an irresponsible single mother without a husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by gaby(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
How is this supposed to be drawn to our attention now for goodness sake...

When you were 'groupieiiing and babymamaing' with your kid brother's agemate while your mates were busy with their studies were we there?

Now you have to learn lefty for old age....live with it and free us abeg

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why is she even posting this trash online, abeg old olosho please study in peace and don't tell us about your useless life.

I will buy your Nigerian verified AdSense account

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Olodo24: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
awon left over

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Metuh: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
It still didn't change the fact that your are an irresponsible single mother without a husband.
It's still not gonna stop you from ranting and weeping away your time and life here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Deltayankeeboi: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
That was how my Yoruba girlfriend Seyi got pregnant for one aboki man like that.

After everything I did for the slut, she was still hoeing around.

I knew, but I didn't even bother to confront her because I knew it was going to end terribly for her.

When she got pregnant, for like a week, she didn't call me or visit me. I myself was even too busy for any bitch at that time.

One day my guy called me that he just walked pass Seyi's house and that the place was filled up with neighbors. I asked him why, he said Seyi's parent's chased her out that she was pregnant for an aboki man.

I was very happy to hear it. I just laughed because I was certain it wasn't me.

At the end, the girl dropped out of the university. Today her life is useless, she is now a market trader selling food stuff.

What I am trying to say is that anything bad you do, you must reap the consequency that comes with it.

Seyi my Yoruba girlfriend got what she deserved like the slut she was. The hoe got served at last.
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by paprika212(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
mama Hailey wants to trend for just 2mins
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by graciously03(f): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
there is still hope for Chioma
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Houseofglam7(f): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
We really don't care undecided
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by naijacentric(m): 3:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Dem swear with naija women.and age
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Partnerbiz(f): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Whats my biz now?

These girls sef
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by MJBOLT: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
thats a sign that she will become evening newspaper grin block head
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by SOFTENGR: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Olodo24:
awon left over
Awon aje seku grin
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by FarahAideed: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2018
I hope Chioma is taking notes
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Ennymaj(f): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Airforce01:
If my son Jayden, impregnates a girl out of wedlock , I will gladly welcome it with both arms.
You just had to bring your mumuism here...smh
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Airforce01(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't have your time @ the poster above
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Ennymaj(f): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:
I don't have your time @ the poster above
All the best for you
#middlefinger....
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Airforce01(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Ennymaj:

All the best for you
#middlefinger....

Yea, stick it up your Ass.
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Ennymaj(f): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:

Yea, stick it up your Ass.
I see you have started with your senseless attitude at the beginning of a new week....
I have no time for kids.. LIKE YOU
Re: Davido's Babymama Laments About Being The Oldest In Her Class by Airforce01(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2018
Ennymaj:

I see you have started with your senseless attitude at the beginning of a new week....
I have no time for kids.. LIKE YOU

It's an insult to call a man fit enough to impregnate you .

Retract your statement and apologize publicly .

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Commits Suicide After Nigeria Lose To Algeria / Nigerian Lady Who Is An Iphone 11 User, Blasts Jenniferlopez For Still Using Iph / Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.