Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

This "lost" Of A Thing: - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This "lost" Of A Thing: (1771 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by shayoor(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2009
yap nice comment
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Naijagirly(f): 1:23pm On May 23, 2009
proudly9ja:

I don;t think so. Lost has got loads of fans all you need to do is type lost in google or youtube and ul get wat I mean.
Also if you watched the last few episodes, you'l see that a lot of questions and have been answered. Anoda season and Im sure the show will be over anyways.

Its a great show. Totally love it and can't wait for the next season next year!

Maybe u right d thats good for you but as for me I just swapped LOST for 'The suite life of Zack d Cody' at least I dont have to wait until end of the series to know what happens and my younger siblings can sit d enjoy d show with me and not utter;"LOST AGAIN" cheesy
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by beeswax: 9:01pm On May 24, 2009
moving island
time travel
flashbacks & flashforwards
black smokey monsters
flashing blinding lights
dharma initiative
soldiers
strange numbers
everyone is connected somehow
"the others", how can anybody be lost watching lost ? it all makes sensegrin grin grin
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by proudly9ja(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2009
I think its the unique thing about lost. Unlike other tvseries where you can always predict 90% of how they will end, LOST gives us a fresh thrill where there is no definite 'actor/boss' and its very hard to predict. The fact that I also get to discuss the many possibilities with friends is also another motivation to stick to the programme. Having said that though, we all have our preferences and I watch different TV series for different reasons. I watch DH cos I wanna laff and 24 cos of the thrill even though I know Bauer will always be on top of things and I watch smallville , well,, because Ive always loved superman. I watch LOST because I need to excersise my grey cells. smiley
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by lynxnoon2: 2:19pm On May 25, 2009
lol
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by mhm(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
Quite an exciting series, every scene means something, After watching each episode i have to look for recaps by other bloggers to fill em in on details I may have missed. Next season is the last, cant wait.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by emmy4naira(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
highly philosophical, l will say
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by pek(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2009
apologises here, LOST is for the intellectually advanced minds. it is unpredictable like other films and series. everthing and everybody is connected and the way irrelevant things becomes nexus of thefinal plot is so amazing.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by georgecso(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Now that the series is over and ended.. Can someone answer the question? Just watched the whole episode few days back and am lost too.. but l love the intriguing nature of the movie series...
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by VillageBoi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
georgecso: Now that the series is over and ended.. Can someone answer the question? Just watched the whole episode few days back and am lost too.. but l love the intriguing nature of the movie series...

You watched 'an' episode or the hole series Season 1-7? I loved the whole thing when I went back to it last year... When it first started I gave up on season 3 episode 3... because they didn't want to answers questions from season 1 episode 2.

Having done the whole thing in a 3 week marathon I eneded up really enjoying it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh 2011: Which Channel? / If You Remember This Tv Series And Ure Not Married By Now... / Heavily Pregnant Rita Dominic's Wall Crumbles As Husband Gets Involved In Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.