Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

This "lost" Of A Thing: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This "lost" Of A Thing: (1764 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This "lost" Of A Thing: by Macteejay2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
I have watched Lost Season 1-3 and could you believe that l cannot summarize it. I perfectly understood 24 and Prison Break, we all know thier aims/objectives in each of the season. Please can someone help me summarize what Lost is all about. Its like Ben is a mad scientist trying to test his theory or what To be candid l respect the Directors of "Lost" the series is packed with suspense.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Fadajasi(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2009
Exactly, thats why its titled Lost
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Tstark(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2009
You  "lost" me on this one grin
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by tayoast(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2009
To be candid, you'd have to be "Lost" to really get a glimpse of what it's about.

Its a nice series with all sorts of dribbles!

Good luck
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Macteejay2(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2009
Exactly, thats why its titled Lost

You dudes are funny grin Please lets get serious. I strongly believe there lots of dudes watching this series and they are just hooked to it but cannot summarize what this series is all about.

If you are among those dudes or freckles who are watching the lost thing and not getting a glimse of it. Talk then tongue
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Fadajasi(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2009
I am
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Macteejay2(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2009
@Fadajasi

U don l[b]ost[/b] abi?

We plenty
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by temi4rea(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2009
To understand lost u have to be lost urself. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Pataki: 4:27pm On May 04, 2009
I do not like that series in any bit. Too bland for my taste and preference.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by temi4rea(f): 4:31pm On May 04, 2009
@Pataki
I started watching LOST at a point i realise i was lost so i had to stop and get smtin else to watch.

I stopped liking it and dont even wht to hear ppl talking abt.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Pataki: 5:23pm On May 04, 2009
@ temi,

So what do you watch now? I watched LOST in Abuja in 2007. And I told myself never again would I sit down to watch this nonsense.

I would stick to my 24, Prison Break or Hero.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Fadajasi(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2009
I love the series
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Ced8: 10:14am On May 06, 2009
The serial's got no aim,with plenty "unfigurable" incidences, and please dont tell me thats why its called lost,

but,it started out with a very very very nice concept
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by tkorie: 1:27pm On May 09, 2009
am lost too. really disappointed, was looking forward to making sense out of it.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by temi4rea(f): 9:41am On May 11, 2009
@Pataki
I just finshed Greys Antomy Season 5 and now am watching Brothers and sisters.

Have u watched Alias since u like 24.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by proudly9ja(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2009
I don't think LOST is as confusing as you alll making it out to be. If you have watched all the episodes from season one till date, you will realise some of the things are beginning to make sense. Yes, there are still some grey areas but then, thats what makes it intriguing. I for one do not like watching a movie or tv series where I know Jack Bauer will never die and will always intercept the nerve gas or bomb before it goes off, all too predictable for me. I love 24 by the way, lol but LOST is it for me. Some of the past events are beginning to make sense now and I believe it will all make sense eventually but meanwhile, we need to use our grey cells to try and figure them out.

If you have any question about LOST, feel free to ask. I may not be able to answer all but Im sure there are people on this forum with even more knowledge of what's happening with Jack, Sawyer (Le Fleur), Hurley, Daniel, Kate, Benjamin, etc than I do!

1 Like

Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by mrsb(f): 3:43pm On May 13, 2009
I love Lost. It's so different to anything else. Think I truly overdosed on the whole 24/CSI shows so am enjoying this completedly unusual drama. I love all the connections and the whole 6 degree of separation thingy. I don't think too hard on the island and black smoke etc as none if it makes any real sense!! grin

The plot is described quite well here: After a mysterious and bloody airplane crash, 48 survivors are left stranded on a Pacific Island, miles off course. It soon becomes apparent that they will not have to cope only with the forces of nature, but with the island's secrets, including the Dharma Initiative, the 'Lost Numbers', the "others" (or hostiles) and the strange black smoke- to name a few. There is also much more than meets the eye, as it becomes apparent that everyone is connected in some way and that everyone has a purpose to live on the island, and for some, to die (Taken from imdb.com)

I'm enjoying season 5 but having to wait 4 hours for each episode to download over here in Lagos!!
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by yomex4ever: 4:04pm On May 13, 2009
Lost is actually my best TV show even though some things like the time travel loop seems to be a bit confusing. Who is Jacob? We might find out in the season finale today.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by proudly9ja(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2009
For those who are still confused about LOST, just watch the season finale if you haven't already, explains a lot of things including finally unmasking the mystery man himself, yes, Jacob!
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by dezichima: 8:48pm On May 14, 2009
undecided who is ben and how powerful is he in the society. he remains a mystery to me [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by proudly9ja(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2009
dezichma,

if you want I can give some spoilers on who ben really is and if you've been following lost, you will know by now that Ben used to be the leader of the hostiles until Jacob chose a new one - John Locke. Apparently, Ben got jealous and angry and tried doing a lot of things to prevent Locke from taking his place. Unfortunately for him, Jacob by some supernatural way Im yet to know anticipated his moves and used every move to help John in fulfilling destiny.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by dezichima: 5:03am On May 15, 2009
undecided who is ben and how powerful is he in the society. he remains a mystery to me [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by dezichima: 11:50am On May 16, 2009
who is jacob i think i am now lost, ha! ha!! ha!!!
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Owen2(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2009
too many puzzles,i'm officialy lost!
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Naijagirly(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2009
watching LOST from season 1 -5 and still LOST is just a waste of my time d my money sad
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by tpiah: 11:41pm On May 19, 2009
watched one episode which seemd a bit ok, but they lost me after the first half.

everyone was getting killed or maimed seemingly for no reason.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Owen2(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2009
@Naijagirly

shuooooo,it's not that bad na.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Fadajasi(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2009
Cant still get a complete season 4 dvd
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by shayoor(f): 1:23pm On May 22, 2009
'lost' u have to free u mind to get what lost is all about.pay more attention to each scene
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by proudly9ja(m): 2:30am On May 23, 2009
exactly, like shayour said, pay attention to every scene cos there is a reason for every scene, every touch.

For those who watched the Jacob episode, u will notice Jacob made it compulsory to touch every one and all those he touched did not die.

Also, we have two Lockes. How come? Well people say the second Locke is actually the guy from the beginning talking with Jacob. A guy people now call Esau. He is the one I think who took Locke's body. Jacob called it 'the loop'.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by Naijagirly(f): 8:20am On May 23, 2009
Am sure ABC will dump the show real soon.People dont have to watch a soap until season 5 and still be fixing the clues.Its kills the enjoyment of d show.
Re: This "lost" Of A Thing: by proudly9ja(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2009
Naijagirly:

Am sure ABC will dump the show real soon.People dont have to watch a soap until season 5 and still be fixing the clues.Its kills the enjoyment of d show.

I don;t think so. Lost has got loads of fans all you need to do is type lost in google or youtube and ul get wat I mean.
Also if you watched the last few episodes, you'l see that a lot of questions and have been answered. Anoda season and Im sure the show will be over anyways.

Its a great show. Totally love it and can't wait for the next season next year!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Movie Made You Cry? / I Really Want To Be A Nollywood Actor / A Death Match "Superman Vs Hulk"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.