Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Need A Legal Advice On This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need A Legal Advice On This (633 Views)

True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue / . / Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Legal Advice On This by lwise(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2015
I gave out a tricycle to someone at higher purchase with a signed agreement. I get to know him through a guy who also double as the guarantor.After few month the hirer started misbehaving by not remitting the agreed weekly amount regularly. I complained to the guarantor and he promise to monitor him closely. After sometime the guarantor start bringing the weekly remittance. I inquire about the original hirer and he said he is not that serious that he will be helping him to bring the money on weekly basis.After a month he brings the money anytime he like without even calling me to give any explanation. I was forced to go to the park to see the man that oversees the affairs of the park because he don't pick my calls again.That was when I was made to realise that the guarantor is actually the one using the tricycle, he only push the hirer forward to sign the agreement with me.To cut the story short, his attitude is practically unbearable, he brings money anytime he likes without any excuse.
Can anyone give me a legal advise on how to handle this.
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by DlawTECHY(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Just relax
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by nzgal: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Guy, be collecting the one he's giving you oh, before e go enter voicemail. Maybe the park executives can help sha undecided
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by sluk(m): 6:07am On Oct 19, 2015
repudiate d agreement, his action amounts to a breach.
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by Melahou(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Was there a written agreement/contract for this?
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by hola106(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Collect ur tin frm him nd ask d park executive to look for some1 who s ready to work for u before he condemn it for u d earlier d beta does guys don't lik makin payment
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by lwise(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Melahou:
Was there a written agreement/contract for this?

Yes,I have with the hirer.
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by Melahou(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
lwise:

Yes,I have with the hirer.

Then you can involve the police...
It's breached of contract
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by CharlyNick: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Those Keke Guys are the most unserious set of people I have ever seen. They are so careless.
Re: I Need A Legal Advice On This by lwise(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
CharlyNick:
Those Keke Guys are the most unserious set of people I have ever seen. They are so careless.

Very difficult to do business with

(1) (Reply)

Gang Of Muslim Men Who Rob Churches To Fund ISIS Caught In Germany / Photos: Troops On Patrol Clear Boko Haram Camp In Duwabafi Primary School / Founder Of Indigenous People Of Biafra Denies Knowing Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.