Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Cool Facts I Bet You Didn't Know!!!! Check Here..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cool Facts I Bet You Didn't Know!!!! Check Here..... (344 Views)

Some Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew / 5 Facts I Bet You Didn't Know / 15 Interesting Photos With Facts I Bet You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Facts I Bet You Didn't Know!!!! Check Here..... by Princezoi(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2015
BLEECH REPORTS
Nudiustertian is an actual English word to describe "The day before yesterday"

A hippopotamus is capable of swallowing a whole man.

The Netherlands was the first country in the world to make same-sex marriage legal in 2001.

Cameron Diaz revealed that she hasn't used deodorant in almost 20 years.

At a given second, the space bar on a computer or phone keyboard is being pressed 6 million times.

Caterpillars have around 4,000 muscles while humans only have 629.

In 2014 alone, smokers lit up more than 5.8 trillion cigarettes.

In the 1860s policemen were legally allowed
to examine almost any woman’s private
parts.

A 17-year old Chinese student sold one of
his kidneys to buy an iPad 2 and an iPhone.

5-10% of internet users are actually unable
to control how much time they spend online
because of psychological addiction.

In Ancient Egypt, men could take time off of
work to care for menstruating daughters
and wives.

In 1991, a brain dead woman was kept on
life support and later had a healthy baby.

It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to
react to alcohol.

Lions in Africa are headed toward extinction
and may be wiped out soon.

In 2013, three men were deported from
Saudi Arabia for fear that their hotness
would arouse local women.

1 out of 10 people weren't fathered by the
man they
believe is their dad.
SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=475576049287319&id=379894615522130&refid=17

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Cool Facts I Bet You Didn't Know!!!! Check Here..... by benedictnsi(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice facts.... Op Edit it and do proper spacing

(1) (Reply)

Have Your History Teacher Explain This If He Can / One Of The Most High-tech Cars In Existence / Government Abandons Nigerian Students In Canada, Leaves Them Cashless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.