Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Our Ongoing Experience With Bed Bug In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Ongoing Experience With Bed Bug In Unilag (483 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Nasu Embarks On Indefinite Strike, See How It Affects Activities In Unilag / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Ongoing Experience With Bed Bug In Unilag by KingEdwardI(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2015
The recent outcry by students with respect to the onslaught their human bodies experience by these blood sucking creatures is at its highest though brushed aside as students prepare for their second semester exams. Although, it is a personal experience the past 3 or 4 days that prompted this post, I believe I convey the message every student wants passed across to the University Authority and Management. The situation at hand is very detrimental to the performance of students alike and what is on the minds of most students is writing their exams and going home. How can I leave my hostel in the morning to the library to revise and get back in the evening with the hope of getting some much needed rest/sleep only to have to keep a watchful eyes so as to avoid being the 3- course meal or feasted upon by them.
Last night was the bloodiest night this semester. It was a battle between humans and bed bugs, higher animals versus lower animals etc. We took it in turns to battle these blood hungry little things over the night. Other guys rested (more like had a short nap) while one person kept watch even though most of us have a paper by 9am and others by 12pm.
Any other person(s), do share your experience so this issue will get to the management so that something can be done as soon as possible.

@Mods..Please, do the needed. Thanks.
Re: Our Ongoing Experience With Bed Bug In Unilag by pet4ril(f): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Osenoblua
Re: Our Ongoing Experience With Bed Bug In Unilag by KingEdwardI(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
pet4ril:
shocked shocked shocked Osenoblua
This is more than that oooo The battle is real

(1) (Reply)

APPLY NOW- Code 4 Impact Program For 50 Female Students / 5 Phone Habits That Are Destroying Your Relationship And How To Get Rid Of Them. / Need A Skilled Person To Help Me With My Masters Thesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.