Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. (38262 Views)

3 Helpful Tips On How Low Income Earners Can Survive In Lagos / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money / Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Bigdreams(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for the share.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Rapmoney(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op, this is very nice! Keep up the good work!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by SleekyPosh(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt] ABSOLUTELY ONPOINT OP!! cool
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrSmith007:
Buying what you want instead of what you need.

Its the other way round........Ode

7 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Datevilme: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Reyginus:
How does paying tithe equate savings?
It works for me, not saying its compulsory though, just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by MrSmith007: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
moneybag4411:

Its the other way round........Ode
thanks fool grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
good
meanwhile, I need to work with gas and oiyel company grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Datevilme:

It works for me, not saying its compulsory though, just my opinion.
Okay. I would have preferred 'giving to the needy' to 'tithe'.
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
OLUWAFUNMISE:
good
meanwhile, I need to work in gas and oiyel company grin
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Olasuposaheed(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrSmith007:
Buying what you want instead of what you need.
buy what you need instead of what you want. Think about it
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by starwar(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Keneking:
Betting
You nailed it .....BT come ooo,I don dey lose too much na
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by damilareoye: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
very good point op...

now, I can do according to my earning

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by anonimi: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Datevilme:
5. Dedicate a Fraction of your stipends to self development. Your chances of getting a better paying job will definitely increase if you have more skills, certifications, etc.

This is your best point.

4. Pay your Tithe and Give cheerfully. The saying "Givers Never Lack" is one of the most accurate sayings ever. Try it and you will be surprised, it works like magic! grin

This is your worst point.

How many non-tithers have successfully grown from low-income earners to big earners either as individuals or as a group/society/nation?
How many
What % of tithers in your church have moved from their income level in the last 5, 10, 20 years?
How many

I am sure very few (probably none) of the over 2 billion people in China and India have grown out of poverty by investing in themselves (education) as individuals and as a collective WITHOUT paying tithe to any MASQUERADE pretending to be god of men.
Give cheerfully in a very REASONABLE manner to people who will not keep coming back to you to keep helping them as if na you be their ATM machine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Koolking(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Datevilme:

4. Pay your Tithe and Give cheerfully. The saying "Givers Never Lack" is one of the most accurate sayings ever. Try it and you will be surprised, it works like magic!

You made wholesome sense until you mentioned tithe. Rather, give when you can't afford to give.

But tithe will impoverish you as a low income earner. Tithe is the biggest scam in Christendom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Olamilekan08(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
7. Don't eat out always. Buy your foodstuffs at the cheapest rate and prepare your food your self. It is time 2 or 3 cheaper than eating in restaurants.

8. Have a budget. Rationalise and make sure some (luxurous) items don't get more than they deserve.

For those kids above mocking the op, in a couple of years time you'll know what we are saying. Enjoy your childhood as long as you can, being independent is not a child's play. You'll find out later.

10 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Koolking:

You made wholesome sense until you mention tithe. Rather, give when you can't afford to give.

But tithe will impoverish you as a low income earner. Tithe is the biggest scam in Christendom
I agree with you. Using the words:' Help people in need', is better than using the word tithe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrSmith007:
thanks fool grin

oshe wehreh grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by gbishman: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Beautiful write up, especially 4 & 6. very striking and true

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Datevilme: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Seems a lot of people don't agree with tithing. Personally i think its a personal thing, if you don't believe in it, then suit yourself, i wrote it there cos it works for me.
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Likes!
No. 4 says Pay you tithe. smiley

Pay your tithes so that things will not be tight for you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by tolexy007(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
imas:
I agree with you, except on point no 4, who asked you to pay tithe ?
Paying tithe is not by force, it is left with u and Ur God, but it will do u good if u pay it....Shalom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by emmalexdboy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Datevilme:
Seems a lot of people don't agree with tithing. Personally i think its a personal thing, if you don't believe in it, then suit yourself, i wrote it there cos it works for me.
So true bro. but you've made your points.

Pay your tithe so that things will not be tight for you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Datevilme:
It is not a matter of what works for you but what is right and logical. On our streets are poor people, beggars, who have nothing to eat but the leftovers we offer them. I don't see how moral or logical it is, either in the sight of God or man, to walk past these people only to drop the money with a 'man of God' to work with. In the first place, why do you give tithe?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Tamakay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
nairaman102:
No pursue woman. Stay on the low key. Na conji go kill u sha grin grin grin

Lol
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by MrSmith007: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
moneybag4411:

oshe wehreh grin
owk.., its enuf bast+rd undecided
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by stjsd(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lilimax:
Likes!
No. 4 says Pay you tithe. smiley

Pay your tithes so that things will not be tight for you embarassed
Things don't get well because we pay or do not psy tithe. Our good intentions and touch on those who need our service is even better. But it still can't explain why things are bad for people because we have more good people suffering than the bad enjoying.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
tolexy007:

Paying tithe is not by force, it is left with u and Ur God, but it will do u good if u pay it....Shalom cheesy
Stop deceiving yourself, you should read the Bible and know what matters to God, he is not interested in your tithes, stop being so gullible in the hands of greedy pastors.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
MrSmith007:
owk.., its enuf bast+rd undecided

hahahaha....Aiit baba, no vex jawe..OLOSHI wink
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by JuanDeDios: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Funny post. There are only two ways to make the best of your income. Never ever borrow money and always have a budget. Simple.
"Never ever borrow money" is not a practical recommendation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.