Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. (38258 Views)

3 Helpful Tips On How Low Income Earners Can Survive In Lagos / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money / Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by bummyla(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks A Lot!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Cully408(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
I so much believe in number 4

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Cully408(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
those kids above mocking the op, in a couple of years time you'll know what we are saying. Enjoy your childhood as long as you can, being independent is not a child's play. You'll find out later.[/quote]Best comment /quote ever, may u live long bro

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by azezola(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
How much is low
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by jamjam1991(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
HUSTLENATION, I GET 3DRAWS 4 SATURDAY... If interested hunt me within working hours and ready ur N2000 for the purchace. 08130090673
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by crackhouse(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Did u say pay your tithe? U are advising sb on how to manage his or her low income and u are telling him or her to pay tithe again. This church people una no go kill person. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by divinelove(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bollinger:

There are some rules in life that are golden rules. It is up to you to choose to follow them or not. Don't drink and drive is one, but do people listen? No. Don't borrow money and live within your means, but will people listen? apparently not. How is borrowing money a smart thing to do when you would have to pay it back from the same income? The logic escapes me.

It is only wrong to borrow for consumption nt for investment/business, although all depends on the interest rate pa

eg if u cant borrow money to pay ur children sch fees or even ur sch fees then u r dull, there r exceptions to every rule

what happens when someone is critically sick and need surgery for survival, you still recommend no borrowing abi

life is complex dude, forget theories

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Bollinger(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
divinelove:

It is only wrong to borrow for consumption nt for investment/business, although all depends on the interest rate pa

eg if u cant borrow money to pay ur children sch fees or even ur sch fees then u r dull, there r exceptions to every rule

Like I said earlier. Whatever makes you feel good.
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by badohemmy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nice post but I disagree wt No. 4. Read ... https://www.nairaland.com/2643966/real-truth-pastors-never-tell
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Datevilme: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
badohemmy:
Nice post but I disagree wt No. 4.
Read ...
https://www.nairaland.com/2643966/real-truth-pastors-never-tell
Read your lengthy post, and I think we are basically saying the same thing, I don't believe anyone should be forced to pay their tithe, it's between u and ur God.

Although many people misunderstand their reason for paying tithe, and I think that's where the conflict is, I pay mine because I appreciate the blessings of God in my life, and I understand the significance of giving back, I don't pay because a pastor says I should. In fact the issue of tithe is not stressed in my church.

So if the word "tithe" is Wat u have an issue with, u can replace it with any other word u like, since u also believe in giving back.

Nice compilation on ur post though, i enjoyed reading it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Santi222(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Datevilme:
It is a known fact that a substantial percentage of Nigerian Graduates are Unemployed, and from the few that do have jobs, many of them are underemployed and payed stipends that barely see them through to the end of the month. Here are 10 ways you can maximize your low income.

1. Cut your cloth according to your material. Acknowledge the fact that you earn a low income, don't spend above your means. Minimize your spending as much as possible. Bare in mind that your current status is only for a while, you will blow eventually. wink wink wink

2. Try as much as possible to ensure you do not spend too much on transportation. Transportation as we all know takes up a great chunk of ones earnings most of the time. If possible find someone who owns a car and plies your office route, and tag along with them. You have to be jovial, and make them like you, so that you wont be a burden, but rather good company.

3. If you are ever going to break out of your tight financial situation, and not be the type of person who lives from hand to mouth, you need to develop a culture of saving, yes! you need to save. No matter how little, you can make up your mind to save between 10 and 20 percent of your earnings. In the event that you lose your job, or an emergency comes up, you will have something to fall back on.

4. Pay your Tithe and Give cheerfully. The saying "Givers Never Lack" is one of the most accurate sayings ever. Try it and you will be surprised, it works like magic! grin

5. Dedicate a Fraction of your stipends to self development. Your chances of getting a better paying job will definitely increase if you have more skills, certifications, etc.

6. Check your Relationships!! Guys, is your girlfriend milking you dry? Girls, is your boyfriend feeding of you continously? The hard truth is that if you are going to move ahead, you need to cut off those that are constantly pulling you back. If they truly cared about you, they wont keep demanding, knowing fully well you don't earn that much.

7. Feel free to add up... cheesy

Useful post.
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by FKBZ: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

Seminars? ok. My organization spends a lot of money on financial counseling. In the beginning i never saw a need to use their services which was free until one of our employees committed suicide because debt had ruined his life. This was a guy who was always smiling and jovial, but little did we know that he was dying inside. He had over 100k in credit card debt and a broken marriage. Anyway, during the one on one consultation with the financial counselor, he showed me how he contributed 500 dollars a month into a ROTH, with an annual return or 9 percent for 20 years, withdrawable after 30 years. He was a millionaire at age 50. How was he able to do that? By living within his means, having a budget and not borrowing for whatever reason. People with a weak constitution will always wanna justify reasons for their weakness. The information is out there. Go get it. Ten years into following his guidance and financial plan i have no regrets. I would advise you to change your mentality. Especially when you are young because the older you get, the higher the amount you have to contribute monthly to achieve the same results.
Does your organization have a branch in nigeria
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Bollinger(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2015
FKBZ:

Does your organization have a branch in nigeria

No. Strictly U.S based. But, the financial principles can be applied anywhere in the world.
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by FKBZ: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bollinger:

No. Strictly U.S based. But, the financial principles can be applied anywhere in the world.

Sure am team #never borrow.by the grace of God though.

Y I asked is so I would sharply apply and receive free financial consultation..... Hehehe
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by Bollinger(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
FKBZ:

Sure am team #never borrow.by the grace of God though.

Y I asked is so I would sharply apply and receive free financial consultation..... Hehehe

Here is one online tool we normally use. Most people don't know about it or how helpful it can be.

powerpay.org
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by EmmyDe25(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Point 6 is the deal breaker for me. I watch in awe how my friends do complain about spending some needless money on their girlfriends. Not like one shouldnt spend money though, but there should be a limit. Else, you go spend money, the babe go still dump your sorry a.ss for someone else.
I'd like to beseech our ladies should stop approaching relationships like its a paid job. A guy is only there to assist and vice versa. I can't go after a lady who doesn't have anything to bring to the table or think i'm there to spoil her with money....Not with this current harsh economic realities.
Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by EmmyDe25(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Olamilekan08:
7. Don't eat out always. Buy your foodstuffs at the cheapest rate and prepare your food your self. It is time 2 or 3 cheaper than eating in restaurants.

8. Have a budget. Rationalise and make sure some (luxurous) items don't get more than they deserve.

For those kids above mocking the op, in a couple of years time you'll know what we are saying. Enjoy your childhood as long as you can, being independent is not a child's play. You'll find out later.
MAN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by ChariZe: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are You tired of working tirelessly with nothing much to show for it?
Are You tired of writing down even minor expenses on a sheet of paper?
Paloma Hairs Nigeria,a subdivision of GiorDio Paloma Ventures Nigeria is offering You a juicy opportunity as a Human hair extension Wholesaler/Retailer.

We stock Grades 7A to 10A Human hair quality.
Quality: 100% Virgin
Types in stock: Brazilian, Peruvian, Cambodian, etc.
Textures: Straight, Body Wave,Kinky Curly,Bouncy Curly,etc
Colours: Natural black,Natural Brown and any colour of Your choice.

Interested?
Call 09022534854
Watsapp: 08168874975
BBM: 2BDC622E
Email: Palomahair4ng@gmail.com

Re: 7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. by JobNewsAssam: 8:54pm On May 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.