Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Need for young adults to build their own Wealth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need for young adults to build their own Wealth (628 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Here Are 7 Ways To Get Young Adults To Clean Their Rooms. / 9 Things Teenagers Don’t Want To Hear From Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need for young adults to build their own Wealth by usermane(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
20 self-made teenage millionaires

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wky9cLHTc7g&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=AE&hl=en0

It is no secret that by adulthood, a measure of your self-worth is your wealth; how much dough have you earned, how fat your pocket or bank account is? The most respected in the society are the wealthy. Sadly, even beyond the age of 21, many of us still cannot afford to live on our own. We still depend on our parents to pay our food, rent, transportation, tuition fees, clothing or even items like laptop or phone while getting regular allowance from them.

Even after college, many of us still struggle to pay our bills, some still stuck in their parent 's house or sharing a place with a friend. The trouble with depending on your parents beyond 21 or at least after your degree is cannot be overlooked.

For instance, many young adults complain of overbearing or controlling parents who intrude every area of their life.
The truth is, as long as your parents foot your bills, as long as you keep requesting money from them, you remain indebted to them. They 'll demand more from your time, decide more for you and restrict you from more. They may treat you like a kid instead of a mature adult. Most parents hope their kids on attaining adulthood should be capable of fending for themselves financially to a certain extent.

If you succeed in turning the tables, earning your own money and depending lesser on your parents financially for petty stuffs, progressing beyond this to pay your bills, depending lesser and lesser for money from your parents; your relationship with them will improve significantly, you will become less indebted to them. They will become less demanding, less controlling, more respectful of your choices and opinions, and will give you more space.

If you still struggle financially or rely on your parents for finance beyond 21, you 'll most likely feel a crack on your self esteem watching this documentary. You will most likely be moved to think smarter and work harder. If the teens in the above video can achieve so much, what is holding you back?

20 Self-made teenage millionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need for young adults to build their own Wealth by Adyrin(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS

Hello friends; support me in this competition by downloading my Book titled "The Sword of Power"

*Its just few kbs large not up to 1mb

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

1. Click on the link below; it will direct you to my page

2. Scroll to the right_you'd find "DOWNLOAD OPTIONS"

3. Under download options click on PDF

4. Select where to save!

Below are the links:

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search=okpowe+eve+edirin

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/the-sword-of-power

Sorry for taking 2minutes outta your day_but just your one download can make me the Winner!

***Pls Refer a friend to download also!***

Thanks
Adyrin!
Re: Need for young adults to build their own Wealth by usermane(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Need for young adults to build their own Wealth by usermane(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Adyrin:
BREAKING NEWS

Hello friends; support me in this competition by downloading my Book titled "The Sword of Power"

*Its just few kbs large not up to 1mb

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

1. Click on the link below; it will direct you to my page

2. Scroll to the right_you'd find "DOWNLOAD OPTIONS"

3. Under download options click on PDF

4. Select where to save!

Below are the links:

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search=okpowe+eve+edirin

https://freeditorial.com/en/books/the-sword-of-power

Sorry for taking 2minutes outta your day_but just your one download can make me the Winner!

***Pls Refer a friend to download also!***

Thanks
Adyrin!

Mods, please ground this poster or penalize him for this post. He has no right to derail my thread with his business!!!
Re: Need for young adults to build their own Wealth by usermane(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jimdonnet:

Abeg you get bb charger tiny mouth own
Abeg, park well.

(1) (Reply)

Singles What Are You Future Family Plans And Wishes / How She Deceived Her Son And Paid For It / 5 Proven Ways To Live A Happy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.