Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Message From A Concerned Teenager - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Message From A Concerned Teenager (456 Views)

Fuel Scarcity And My Ordeal With Spiderwoman; Written By A Concerned Nigerian / The Voice Of The Oracle... A Message To Uncle Ifadele, Ifadavido And Ifasophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message From A Concerned Teenager by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
First of all, I believe Nigeria will be a better place but the social media is not helping matters at all (nairaland especially). angry

The tribalism level is very high and I fear the next generation will suffer this because of present youth ignorance. undecided

Incase you dont know teenagers also uses this forum, now imagine what idea a young teen will get whenever he/she opens a thread and they see grown up f0ols insulting themselves because of difference in their Ethnicity. I guess the latest trend now is name checker whatever, yeeboo, yheeroba, c'mon thats so childish and the worst thing is that the people promoting such will just be in their various home initiating trash on the social media, Please we all to change our mindset and i believe if you want to judge a person you shouldnt base it on the person's tribe or religion but on the person behaviour.

P.s - I am a Nigerian cool
#oneNIGERIA cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Astronomers Hope To Observe First Hand / What Matter Most Is It Making Money Than Making Friends / I Would Have Murdered My Friends because Of Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.