Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Business Ideas Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed Please (969 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Needed Please by Dherryn(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
What kinds of business can one start up with a 100k in a new site. Tnx in advance
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by olamibiddy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by seoxpert(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Really?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by Dherryn(f): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok but wat kindof products dyu sell?
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by CharlyNick: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dherryn:
What kinds of business can one start up with a 100k in a new site. Tnx in advance

GO INTO IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND YOU WON'T LOOK FOR JOBS ANYMORE!!!

I HAVE A STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO MATERIAL THAT WILL SHOW/GUIDE YOU THROUGH.
YOU CAN GET A COPY OF THIS MATERIAL AND START IMPORTING ITEMS FROM MANUFACTURERS 300% CHEAP IMMEDIATELY.

YOU CAN ORDER THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR KAYMU STORE AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN 4-5DAYS. IT IS (PAY-ON-DELIVERY) SO DON'T BE SCARED. DON'T FALL FOR SCAMMERS ONLINE.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS DVD VIDEO
(PAY ON DELIVERY)

HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH JUST 20k AND MAKE 350-500K
MONTHLY SELLING YOUR IMPORTED GOODS
ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

WHAT IS IN THIS DVD VIDEO:
(1) How to Discover Hot selling Items

(2)How To Securely Pay For your Goods
and Avoid Scam

(3) Products that sells Faster you should
Import

(4) How To By Avoid/By Pass Custom
Charges/Delay

(5) How To Receive your Goods in Nigeria
within 4days and Three shipping companies that charges Very Low you should Use to Import your goods.

(6) Secrete Websites where you can get
your Items 200% Cheaper Rate than Any
where else

(7) A Link Where you can get Any Branded Items like (Phones, Tabs, Laptops, Electronic Gadgets) etc with 1year GUARANTEE (THIS IS A BONUS)

(cool Unknown Secrete way to Sell your Imported Items On Jumia, Konga,
Dealdey, Kaymu FASTER etc.

(9) How to Run a Safe Cash-On-Delivery
Service and Companies you should Partner with for this Service. Whether you like it or NOT, 95% of Customers Prefer CASH-ON-DELIVERY so they can Trust you. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.

SO WITH THE COMPANIES LISTED IN THIS
VIDEO, THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR GOODS
TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHEREVERY THEY
ARE LOCATED AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY
FOR YOU.

(10) How To 'Partner' with E-
Commerce Sites like Konga, Jumia,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. to Sell your Items.

(11) Newly Discovered way to pay for your goods and Avoid paying High exchange rate.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO
ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TV, COMPUTERS.

VIDEO COST= 8,500

IF YOU PREFER A ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING, IT COST #15,000 CALL FOR YOUR BOOKINGS.

IF YOU WANT TO GET THE VIDEO MATERIAL, WE ACCEPT (PAY-ON-DELIVERY TO ALL STATES.

Nicholas
08036932174, 08179774175
Port-Harcourt.
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by princedanalyst: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Call or whatsapp me on 08169361485

Ur business should be Ur passion
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by holajeedayy: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2015
My broda go learn a work forget all this online stuff it saturated check out all ur mate dat dont go to university virtualy all have built house and with cars
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Repackage okrika wears. The business is very lucrative.
09039205941. Contact me for further discussion/business ideas.
Re: Business Ideas Needed Please by jefy(m): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Businessnaija:
Repackage okrika wears. The business is very lucrative.

09039205941. Contact me for further discussion/business ideas.
how does it work? Email me: dahouseofoptimism@gmail.com Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business. / Dealers Of Extreme Fuel Treatment In P/hrcourt Needed / $ To Naira Atm Card Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.