Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) (1331 Views)

CBN Establish Monthly Target For MFB To Improve Financial Inclusion / Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by engrrichie92(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nairalanders

you cant imagine the joy of setting a goal and achieving the goal,
the feeling is undescribably sweet and i bless God for it

People come here to celebrate jobs, im here to celebrate the fulfiilment of one of my 2016 goals
which is to be a millionaire @ 24

I set out with a target of @ least 1million naira in my account before the year runs out and
and with God's help coupled with discipline in spending and exploring opportunities as they come
i can call myself a millionaire @ 24(smashed the target this month)..

Now guys, i already have plans on ground as to how to move ahead and grow the funds but then i wouldnt mind ideas and advice
from Multimillionaires that have gone ahead of me(my next aspiration)
Nairaland has helped so far in achieving this feat.. I believe Nairaland can still help me with ideas to move from this level to being a multimillionaire
We can partner if you want to..and grow together

and for some of us that are still aspiring, i can just let out one or two things i did that helped me(send me pm)
---not selling any ebook oo
It wasnt easy..i lost, i won...in the end, i got there..the journey still continues, it never ends

THANK YOU NAIRALAND AND NAIRALANDERS...
THANK YOU GOD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by ucheuzor1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please bro can u help with hints....just finished from the university...am good at softwares. Can u help me with some hints on how to start making some cash...don wanna stay just idle..

1 Like

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by arthurshelly: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bro at 24 you are so lucky...just get a landed property in more secure remote area.watch it to appreciate and grow coded..keep growing bro
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by lgboks(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
congratulations
It really feels good to achieve ones target....wish you more future success cool
Pm sent
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Gmajor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
oP show us the way abeg
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Gmajor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
oP show us the way abeg
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Goldenheart(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
coolwelcome to the millionaires club bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by harlee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
engrrichie92:
Nairalanders

People come here to celebrate jobs, im here to celebrate the fulfiilment of one of my 2016 goals

I set out with a target of @ least 1million naira in my account before the year runs out and
and with God's help coupled with discipline in spending and exploring opportunities as they come

Now guys, i already have plans on ground as to how to move ahead and grow the funds but then i wouldnt mind ideas and advice
Nairaland has helped so far in achieving this feat.. I believe Nairaland can still help me with ideas to move from this level to being a multimillionaire

and for some of us that are still aspiring, i can just let out one or two things i did that helped me(send me pm)
It wasnt easy..i lost, i won...in the end, i got there..the journey still continues, it never ends

THANK YOU GOD

abeg help me,show me d way

1 Like

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Shakitibob0: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2016
I beat the milestone last year too...

Ecommerce/import business I learnt from nairaland did the magic for me and is still doing it.....but the exchange rate is doing a big blow recently..I would like if you can carry me along

1 Like

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Ay04z(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
before 26 i will get there in Jesus name...now 24 can't even boast of 50k in my account...
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Fingerprinter(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Wow, good one bro. While some young people are making millionaires of themselves in Nairaland business section, some others are in romance section waiting for the next '10 ways to toast a woman' thread to jump on. Once again, Congrats bro

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by OscarChris(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
i am interested bro
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Abcruz(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
engrrichie92:
Nairalanders

THANK YOU GOD

congrats bro, i know how it feels to set a purpose and accomplish it. U must not fail to acknowledge God who made it possible.

You may choose to invest ur money in Nigerian Treasury Bill, instead of leaving it idle at the bank to depreciate due to inflation.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls your whatsapp number for the pm
Am also interested bro
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by Shakitibob0: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lalasticlala come to our aid here...
Re: Finally I Hit My 1m Target For The Year(ideas Needed) by iamharzardous(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
funny guy cheesy
Fingerprinter:
Wow, good one bro. While some young people are making millionaires of themselves in Nairaland business section, some others are in romance section waiting for the next '10 ways to toast a woman' thread to jump on. Once again, Congrats bro

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Enjoy 24/7 Electricity With Little Cost- Rensource Energy / How To Use Short, Descriptive Video Adverts To Drive Sales / Uber Vehicle Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.